36

(Taehyung's POV)

Aha!

Y/N did come to the window!

I knew she would!

Quickly placing his hands on the dusty pane of the window and smiling wide at the girl that joins him Taehyung quickly grabs his board and joys his words down, his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth in full concentration.

I gotta sound smart for Y/N.

I gotta remember all my words like a good boy.

"Did you enjoy dinner?"

Wiggling his toes under his thin black pants covering his feet Taehyung watches the girl give him a warm smile, her beautiful dark hair falling down against her shoulders.

"Yes I did, I had tons of fun!"

Oh my gosh.

She had fun?!

A friend had fun at my house!

This is the bestest day ever!!

Trying his best not to bounce completely off of his cushion Taehyung moves to sit cross cross, his arms warm underneath his fresh new coat.

"Mama went to sleep, so now I can come up here and talk to you!"

Sorry Mama...but I want to talk to Y/N...I'll give you all my cuddles tomorrow...

"It's awfully late, I'm surprised you're still awake Tae."

Hehe.

She calls me Tae.

I get to have a friend that calls me Tae.

"I am not tired yet, Mama went to sleep though."

Leaning his head against his window pane and tiredly watching Y/N write on her board Taehyung can't help the warm grin that stretches across his face, his fingers gently caressing the cuff of his jacket.

Y/N is so pretty....

I love the way her hair is big and fluffy...and how kind her eyes are....

"Have you always been able to draw?"

Eh?

Drawing?

She wants to know about my drawing?

Cheeks warmed to a delicate pink hue Taehyung nibbles at the inside of his lip as his eyes flick over to the old sketchbook laid across his bed, pages scattered across the thin holey sheets.

"Sometimes...I would draw whenever I had paper...for my birthday mama would bring me paper from her work!"

"Do you have paper now?"

Frozen in his spot and lightly scratching his nose Taehyung tenderly stands up from his spot and sifts through the random pages all over his bed, his bottom lip pushing out into a tiny pout.

Awe...I don't have any paper...what if Y/N wanted me to draw something for her?....

I could erase a picture I already drew...

Scampering back over to his window and jotting down on his board Taehyung quickly turns it to face the girl, her eyes squinting to try and read his handwriting.

"I don't have paper right now, but I'll try and get some from school!"

I'll ask the art teacher for some paper if she has any extra...if Y/N wants a picture then I have to draw her one!

"Don't worry about it Tae! I just wanted to know if you had any!"

Giggling to himself and hugging his board against his chest Taehyung simply watches Y/N settle down onto her cushion, her beautiful glassy eyes gazing at the boy with unending admiration.

I like it so much when Y/N looks at me with her pretty eyes....

If her voice is half as pretty as her eyes...then I could die and go to heaven right here right now...

I would give anything to be able to hear your voice just once....then I could hear what the bullies are saying to you and I could stand up for you!

I wouldn't let anyone touch you!

"Do you still like the coat I gave you? Is it nice and warm?"

"Oh yes! It's the warmest! I love it!"

Standing up from his spot on his cushion and twirling around his room happily he watches Y/N's beautiful round face explode into a wide smile, her arms wrapping around her belly as she giggles.

Oh...

I....

I made you laugh....

Your smile is even prettier when you laugh!

Crawling back up on his cushion and placing his hands on each side of his face to get a clearer look at the laughing girl Taehyung feels his own chest bounce in a chuckle, light tears of happiness welling is his wide teddy bear eyes.

You're so gorgeous when you laugh!

How can someone be so pretty when they laugh?!

Wow....this really is the bestest day ever...

I got to make my new friend laugh...

..........................

(Taehyung's Mom's POV)

Goodness....this...Kid...

Peeking through a small crack in the door of her sons room Taehyung's mother lightly grips the old wood, her lips falling down into a small frown.

I've never seen you act like this before with anyone....

Nor have you ever left the couch when I was sleeping to come into your room...you were almost asleep too...

Folding her arms across her chest and watching Taehyung twirl around happily in his new coat his mother simply sighs and steps down the hallway, her lip twitching up into a tiny grin.

However...I haven't heard your voice in so many years....

Nor have I seen you so happy...

Whoever this girl is...I don't know much about her yet...but she sure does make you happy...

Crawling her thin tired body onto the couch and nuzzling deep under her blanket Taehyung's mother closes her eyes and sighs, her hands tenderly rubbing the edge of her blanket.

I don't want to see you get hurt...my precious baby...

You're so innocent to the world around you...and you can be taken advantage of so easily...

This girl...she doesn't stay in one place very long...she's one of those children drug around by her parents and forced to move from place to place....

My biggest fear...for you....my baby...

Is that you'll end up getting so attached to this girl...and one day you'll wake up and it'll be the end of her time being here....

And you'll be the one left behind...once again...

(A/N): Domestic Domestic Domestic.