2

".....Are you kidding me?"

Your eyes can barely take in the old rickety house in front of you as your father happily pops out of the drivers side of the house, his giddy voice turning your stomach upside down.

"Y/N you're going to love it. This house may have a rougher exterior but just imagine her with some tender love and care! She'll be in tip top shape in no time!"

...he's really...

"This is the ugliest house I have ever seen in my life. Not to mention all the houses around here look like the ghetto."

"Honey quit arguing with your father and grab your things. We need to get you settled so you can start your new school!"

...lovely.

Can't wait.

Slumping your body out of the car and feeling your chunky combat boots slide down in the soft dusty dirt your lip curls up in a snarl, your hands roughly yanking your suitcase full of clothes out of the back of the vehicle.

Piece of shit house.

"When is the rest of my stuff getting here?"

"The moving truck will be here tomorrow morning so for tonight we only have what we brought in our bags."

Sweet...so I can sleep on a pile of my clothes.

Puffing our a grunt of frustration and slowly making your way to the weathered porch steps your mother sends you a glare when she sees your off putting attitude, your only response a lazy shrug of your shoulders.

You're the one that dragged me here.

"Alright! We are officially unlocking the door to our new home!"

Crossing your arms and stepping off of a board creaking under your thick boots your father happily sticks the key in the door and tries to open the door, his eyes blinking with confusion when the door won't budge.

"Aha...alright! Just a little jammed! Don't worry family we will get in this house!"

He's being overly excited...just like always.

"So now we can't even get IN the piece of shit house?"

"Y/N language."

Rolling your eyes at your mother's sharp tone you watch your father in his expensive suit jingling the key in the old wooden door and finally pop it open to reveal a pitch black room, your nose scrunching up when the musty mildew smell hits your senses.

Oh...man...

"Ahhh smell that vintage woodsy scent? Doesn't that give you old western time vibes?"

"Totally. That or condemned health hazard."

Gaining a glare from both of your parents you all carefully make your way inside of the house with your designer bags, your mother's perfectly manicured hands clapping together when the lights in the house roar to life and illuminate the house in old style warm orange lighting.

Everything about this place is decrepit.

"Wow...the architecture of this house is perfect! This house has five different room so Y/N you can pick whichever room you want-"

"Whichever one is as far away from you two as possible."

"Honey please just be positive this house is going to be wonderful for all of us. A fresh start never hurt anyone-"

"Dont. I don't want to talk about it."

Sending your mother the sharpest tone possible and suddenly feeling under attack from their judgmental stares you quickly yank your bag forward and make your way up the rough staircase where you're met with a dark hallway going both ways, your eyes flicking left and right as quickly as possible.

Damn this place is creepy.

It looks like some kind of zombie is gonna run at me from down the hall.

At this point at least the house would have some thrills.

Turning on your heels to the left and taking off down the hallway all the way to the end where a small white door sits by itself, the rough metal doorknob shaped like a dainty sunflower.

Hmm...this looks promising.

Or haunted.

Twisting the cool doorknob and popping the door open you hesitantly peek your eyes around the corner at the small twin sized white metal bed set in the corner of the room free of any kind of mattress and a large bay window facing the other house right beside yours decorated with a couple old crocheted pillows.

Hmm...I guess this room isn't horrible.

Dropping your bag down on the rough wood flooring you swipe your finger across the floor and cringe at the thick layer of dust on your finger, your eyes quickly gazing around the empty room.

Well...I can't exactly sleep in the bed...and it's 3am...I'm so tired...

Pulling an old shirt out of your bag and wiping off the thick layers of dust collected on the bay window area and stuck your bag up sideways so you can use it as a pillow, one of your long sweaters hung over your tired form as a blanket.

I was an idiot and didn't bring a pillow.

Oh well...the truck will be here tomorrow and I'll have all my stuff again.

Popping one of your eyes open and gazing over at the house beside yours you see a light shining behind dark curtains in the room right next to yours, a slightly shocked huff escaping your lips.

Seriously?

Someone actually lives in that house?

That one looks worse than ours.

Maybe it's someone like me whose stuck following their parents down these worthless housing adventures to scam poor people into buying these pieces of shit they slap a coat of paint on.

Curling up under your cardigan and pushing your lip out in a pout you exhale a deep sigh and close your eyes again, your every limb weighed down with heavy exhaustion.

I guess this will do for now...

Until I can get back to you JinWoo....you're the only one who ever believed me...

You're the only one who will ever believe me...yet now I have to be away from you for so long...

I'll get back to you...

I promise....

(A/N): I am so nervous about this story I know it's only chapter 2 but still I hope you're enjoying it so far :')