20

What a frustrating day.

I've only been at this school two days and I'm already labeled as trash.

Stepping out of your final class of the day and shoving all your books in your bag as quickly as possible you sling the heavy object over your shoulder and step out of the class, your chest buzzing with anxiousness looking around the students for Taehyung.

Where is he?

I figured he would be waiting for me outside the door....

Oh god WooMin didn't get to him did he.

Quickly pushing yourself through the students sending you glares and grumbles you make your way through the crowd until you stumble outside, deep chocolate curls turning to look in your direction.

...There he is...

A deep sigh of relief leaves your chest when you see Taehyung sitting patiently on the concrete blocks holding the flower bed outside of the school together, his eyes creasing into small half moons when he sees you.

Thank goodness...I was half expecting to see someone shoving his head in the toilet.

It sounds ridiculous...but this place is just like the schools in movies.

Quickly padding over to the boy you pull out your notebook and thick black marker, your lips stretching into a warm smile as you scribble down your words.

"I figured you would be waiting outside my class."

TaeHyung's cheeks flush a light shade of pink when he reads your words and slowly reaches up to grip the notebook, his hands slowly drawing out the shaky characters of his words.

"My class is by the front door, I did not want you to feel burdened by me waiting for you."

Burdened?

Why would I feel burdened by him waiting for me?

"You aren't a burden Taehyung! You can always wait for me if you want to. Only if you want to though."

Watching the boy tug down his mask and give you a slight smile he stands up beside you and grabs the notebook, his hands shoving in his pockets after he hands it back to you.

"Then would you like to walk to the vehicle together?"

Vehicle?

Ah, he must not know bus very well.

"Sure! Let's go!"

Keeping your eyes out for Bom or WooMin as you and Taehyung make your way down the concrete sidewalk towards your bus you breathe out a small sigh of relief when you see the area is free of students.

The benefits of living where literally no one else wants to live I guess.

Gazing up at the dull cloudy sky above you and stepping beside Taehyung while he gets on the bus the corner of your eyes catch a purple letterman jacket, your entire body suddenly spiking with adrenaline.

Oh no!

As quickly as possible you step in front of Taehyung and shove him up the bus stairs before WooMin can trip him, your foot coming up to kick WooMin's foot so he loses his balance and goes tumbling backwards into the bushes, his body engulfed in the perfectly trimmed greenery.

"Hey! What the hell!"

"That's what you get for trying to trip him again!"

"Oh come on baby don't be like that, it's all in fun you should know."

....he-

"Really? Because Taehyung's shins covered in blood and bruises show otherwise."

"Taehyung?"

Looking at WooMin in shock you shake your head in disbelief and set your hands on your hips, your lips pushing down into a permanent frown.

"Yeah, Taehyung. That's his name."

"....Huh. Didn't know the loser had a name."

"Everyone had a name dumbass."

Keeping your eyes on WooMin the entire time he stands in front of you your hands lightly ball into fists when he brushes his jacket off, his calm exterior causing your anxiety to spike.

"You're lucky my friends weren't around, or this might have gone a different way."

"Is that so? See the difference is I'm not scared of you or your prissy ass squad that follows you around."

Laughing lowly to himself and nodding his head WooMin sends you a dangerous smile before turning his back and begins to walk away, his hand lazily keeping his backpack slung behind him.

"You say that now baby but one of these days you're gonna regret all of this, you have no idea the power I hold over this place. If I were you I would stop now."

....what...even...

"I don't need your stupid warnings and I'm not scared of you."

Acting as if he didn't hear you WooMin simply begins laughing loudly and walking all the way down the sidewalk to his bus, your eyebrows furrowing together in heavy confusion.

...this guy is some kind of psychopath or something.

Should I make a report for him threatening me?

Turning your back and quickly bouncing up the bus steps you slowly make your way over to sit beside Taehyung, his puppy shaped eyes looking at you with light concern.

His eyes are so cute...and expressive.

Chuckling lightly and grabbing your notebook you quickly write something down and slide it on his lap, his veiny hands making the notebook look tiny.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes...Thank you again Y/N."

"No problem Taehyung."

When the bus roars you life and begins it's descent from the school you watch Taehyung slowly lean his head on the window and stare at the scenery around him, his eyes scanning every single tree the bus zooms past.

He always seems like he's in such deep thought...it's nice...

Leaning your back against the leather seat and turning your head to watch Taehyung's sleepy eyes enjoy his surroundings you feel a tiny smile begin yo crease your cheeks, your fingers happily tapping against the leg of your pants.

Taehyung looks happier today...he's had a meal...he wasn't beat up by WooMin...I've only known him for two days but I can already tell when he's happy and sad...

He doesn't have to talk to me for me to know how he feels...

His eyes tell me...

(A/N): Are you sure Through My Eyes reminds you of Your Eyes Tell? 😉