4

(???)

I wonder why those men are throwing out that pretty door...

Oh!

There's the girl...

Watching the young girl slowly make her way out of the house and duck her head into the expensive car with a deep breath the boy makes his way down the old staircase and to the woman standing at the sink, her eyes flicking over to lovingly gaze at the boy.

"Mmm..."

The boy can tell his mother chuckles by the soft bounce in her chest as she grabs her little book and writes something down, the boys cheeks blushing hard when he reads the words.

"The new neighbors? You should go say hello."

Say...hello....

Grabbing the pen and paper the boy puffs his lip out and shows his mother writing, his eyes down casting to his pants dragging against the wood.

"I can't...she'll think I'm weird too..."

Seeing his mother simply shake her head and walk away from him the boy bites the inside of his lip and runs over to look out the living room window, his heart skipping a few beats watching the dark vehicle pull away from the house.

Mmm...she looks like she's my age...

Oh well...she'll probably just be like them...

....she's really pretty though....

............................................

(Y/N's POV)

...oh now this looks just lovely.

Standing in front of the heavily decorated high school filled with students bustling around in glittery uniforms, the halls echoing with giddy laughter and loud school pride chants.

What have my parents gotten me in to.

"You must be Miss Y/N?"

Turning to look at the short woman in front of you with huge blonde puffy hair and purple lipstick matching the students uniforms you simply nod and take in the glittery tutu pulled over striped leggings, a small amount of bile rising in your throat.

Jesus help me.

"Alright! Come with me! I'll take you to the office to get you checked in!"

You can tell you look out of place in your plain dark colored outfit and combat boots that make you taller than most of the small girls at the school, even the secretary a whole head shorter than you.

These people here are small.

Stepping into the heavily decorated office you immediately lock eyes with a girl wearing a purple glittery cheerleading uniform, thick blonde curly hair pulled up in a ponytail with a gigantic bow matching her clothing, her bright fake smile immediately souring your mood.

"Ah! Miss Y/N this is my daughter Bom! We were all so excited to have a new student coming to our school! Our small town hasn't seen a lot of new faces!"

"Yeah...that's obvious."

At your dark tone both of the women give you an odd look until you sit down and hand them your school file, your lips parting lightly when you see even the woman's reading glasses match her daughters uniform.

Oh...what...the hell...kind of place...

"Alright! So it looks like you're coming from the big city, that must be wonderful getting away from all the noise."

"....Can't say I'm too thrilled."

"Well you'll like it here, every Friday we have a school function of some kind! Even your parents can get involved and be part of this fun community!"

"Yeah...don't count on it."

"Your shoes are really big and weird...don't you think you should wear smaller ones to be less tall?"

Quickly flicking your gaze over at the younger girl twirling her ponytail with her fingers you chuckle and look down at your shoes, your eyes narrowing with humor and your lips cracking into a grin.

"What's wrong? Scared I'll be able to ride all the carnival rides before you?"

A hint of satisfaction ebbs in your chest when you see the girl pull her head back and look at you slightly shocked, her mother's sharp eyes narrowing to look at you with a slightly judgmental gaze.

"Miss Y/N, I will let you know this school is heavily against bullying, we aren't like the big cities full of savages fighting for the top. This kind of thing won't be tolerated at this establishment."

"Then I suggest you get your chihuahua on a leash."

Both of the women gasp and you stand up when the blonde girl tries to walk up to you, her body shying away from your murderous gaze you send her.

"What's wrong?"

"Alright Miss Y/N enough. Here is your school manual. I would suggest you go over it extensively. We are so happy to have you here with us! If you can't tell already, our school colors are purple and silver so anything you own in those colors gets you extra credit points when you wear them!"

You-

Give out points by wearing school colors...

Backing up from the girl and snatching the manual from the woman's hands you look down at her and chuckle when her smile doesn't touch her eyes, her gaze trying its hardest not to give away her condescending judgmental her and her daughter both share.

"Yeah this should be interesting."

Shoving the manual into your bag as roughly as possible in front of the two women and pushing your body out of the office you let out a sigh of relief the second you exit the awkward air, your eyes painfully gazing around the place you'll spend the next year of your life.

My shoes aren't weird...these were cool at my last school.

I bet these shoes are worth more than your education you preppy blonde bitch.

Huffing out a sigh of frustration and exiting the building you slide your body back into your parent vehicle and look down at your shoes, your fingers moving down to trace the expensive logo pressed into the shiny dark leather.

I can already tell me and "Bom" aren't going to be the best of friends.

In fact, I'll be surprised if I make it through this year without giving her an eye to match that stupid uniform.

Ugh...I hate this place.

I want to go home.

I want to go anywhere but here...

(A/N): I-I'm sorry to disappoint anyone but this isn't a ghost story 😭 I knew the houses were too creepy when I found them 😂

Also, here is Y/N's boots: