21

"I'll see you later Taehyung!"

"Mhm, goodbye Y/N."

Grinning at the young boy standing in front of you before giving him a small bow and walking away you push your tired body through the door the second your socks hit the wooden floors your phone begins buzzing in your pocket, your lips already stretching into a grin.

I know who that is.

"Hey JinWoo."

"Hey beautiful, I'm guessing you just got home?"

"Literally I just walked through the door. I'm heading upstairs to put my stuff up."

"Oh good, I was hoping I could call right when you got home."

Rolling your eyes and walking up the stairs into your room you quickly toss your backpack on your bed and sink into your bean bag chair, your free hand rushing up to pull your lion plush close to you.

"How is work so far?..."

"Hey baby...you don't sound so good? Are you okay?"

"....This school is horrible JinWoo."

Nibbling at the inside of your lip to keep the forming lump in your throat at bay you swallow hard and sigh, the soft sound of JinWoo's breathing bringing you a small bit of comfort.

"They...I don't know what's wrong with this place...honestly it's full of weird people...it's like they're a cult or something..."

"A cult?"

"Yeah! Honestly JinWoo I don't know what's wrong with these people."

"Are you telling me someone is challenging Y/N? MY Y/N? Who can single handedly take down a small army if she wanted to?"

Feeling the corners of your lips crack into a small grin you curl your feet up in the bean bag chair and lay your head down, your eyes slowly growing heavy with light exhaustion from your day.

"Are you flirting with me right now Lee JinWoo?"

"You know I am baby. I can't help but flirt with you, the second I hear your voice I get a burst of energy to keep me going."

"Really? Because you're making me sleepy."

"Good, that means you're comfortable."

Tugging your comforter off your bed and wrapping yourself up in the thick material you lay your phone on the bean bag chair and rest your head against it to free your hands, your eyes tenderly fluttering shut listening to JinWoo's voice.

"Are you falling asleep beautiful?"

"Mhm..."

"Alright then, I'll stay in here until you fall asleep baby."

Exhaling a soft breath and curling your body up tightly into your chair your lips fall down into a small pout, your chest heavy with the negative events of your day.

I hate this place...

I want to be back home with you JinWoo....

You're my comfort...

You're my sunlight...

You're...my everything....

.......................................

(Taehyung's POV)

Wow...

What a wonderful day...

Stepping into his front door and nibbling at the inside of his grinning lips Taehyung drops his backpack and puts his hands together, his eyes gazing around his empty silent house.

I can't wait to tell mama about how good my day was today with Y/N.

I wonder if Y/N is by her window!

Quickly making his way up the old beat up stairs and stepping into his room Taehyung peeks around the side of his window and gazed into Y/N's room where she lays curled up in her bean bag chair with her phone up against her ear, the delicate smile on her face causing his chest to constrict with odd emotions.

She looks so happy talking on her phone...

That must be her boyfriend....

Because no one as pretty as Y/N would be single...

Resting his cheek against the window sill before turning around and looking in his mirror Taehyung reaches up and rests his hands on his ears, a soft sigh puffing from his nose.

He gets to hear what Y/N's pretty voice sounds like...

I want to hear her voice so badly...

No Taehyung.

You can't be like that.

You can't let Y/N make your heart beat like this.

She has a boyfriend she loves a lot.

Shaking his head quickly and throwing himself down on his bed Taehyung pulls his pillow over his head and buries his face in his mattress, his legs moving up in the air to kick back and forth giddily.

My legs don't hurt today because Y/N pushed me up the stairs before that guy hurt me.

I need to make sure to tell her thank you.

Oh!

I know!

Tossing his pillow across the room and scrambling around under his bed Taehyung pulls out the little book in the very back corner and opens up the old pages, his fingers pressing one of the empty sheets of paper down.

I haven't done this in a long time...

But it's the only way I can give Y/N something to tell her how thankful I am.

Pulling the pencil out of the back of the book and settling down on the cushion in his bay window Taehyung parts his lips, misty tears welling in his dark eyes when he sees the girl curled up asleep in her chair.

How can someone be so beautiful and so kind all at the same time...

And she picked me to be her friend too....

I've never met someone like Y/N in my whole life...except for Mama but...Mama already loves me a lot she has since I was a baby...

Y/N actually chose me out of all the people at school...she chose to talk to me and be my friend...

I hope she'll like my gift I give her...

Should I give it to her at school?

Or on the bus?

...maybe when we get home...but Mama comes home tomorrow and she'll want me inside to tell me about her days....

So I'll give it to her before we get on the bus tomorrow!

Yeah that's perfect!

Grinning to himself and pulling his knees to his chest Taehyung lays his head against the glass and gazed at Y/N's delicate features, her sleeping face causing his grin to stretch further into a longing smile.

I could never imagine myself with someone as special as Y/N...

Her boyfriend is lucky...

He has the prettiest girl in the world...

(A/N): Sorry if this was boring but I'm slightly experiencing writers block and I'm trying really hard~ so pls bare with me until I get through to the more exciting parts~