17

Ah damn...

My hand hurts....

Why do teachers talk so much.

When the bell finally releases you from class and you silently pack up your things you slide the notebook over to Taehyung, his eyes widening when he looks down at the three pages completely filled up.

"I wrote down the lesson for you."

Standing up and throwing your backpack over your shoulder you stand in between Taehyung and WooMin protectively as the male passes the two of you and scoffs, his arrogant tone causing your blood to boil.

"See you later losers."

"I only see one loser here asshole but nice try though."

Sending him your best glare as he exits the room you look back at Taehyung and watch him pull the notebook against his chest and stand up, his lips creasing into a warm smile that almost touches his teddy bear eyes.

He's warming up to me...

Taking his eyes off of you to write on one of the empty pieces of paper you move to stand at his side to look down at the page, the tiny scratches of writing causing a grin to play on your cheeks.

"Thank you Y/N, I'll read it in my next class."

Ah...that's right...

Now I won't see Taehyung until lunch...and after that...I won't see him until the end of the day...

"Okay, do you want to meet me at your locker at lunch to clean the paint off?"

"Sure, that would be nice."

He writes so proper....he must not know any kind of slang...

Nodding at the boy and walking out into the halls with him you follow Taehyung all the way across the school to his next class until he gets to the doorway and turns around, his eyes creasing up with a sense of both playfulness and slight fear.

"See you at lunch, Y/N."

"See you at lunch Taehyung."

Turning away from him after he walks into the class you lower your head and nibble on the inside of your bottom lip as you exhale with anxiety, your eyes searching around the hallway for your next class.

Man...I hope he's okay....

I hope that asshat isn't in class with him.

He made it this far on his own though...I guess I can only do what I'm able to do to protect him...

I didn't know I was coming to this school to end up protecting one of the students.

At least he's sweet....

........................................

"Alright, class dismissed."

Finally.

Lunch time.

Shoving your notebooks and pencils in your backpack as quickly as possible you throw the bag over your shoulder and take off out the door, your body lightly bumping into someone standing outside the door.

"Oh I'm so sor-"

Flicking your eyes up to meet the warm teddy bear eyes and a growing blush on his cheeks Taehyung pulls his lips in lightly and smiles down at you, his hands nervously holding a notebook up to his chest.