27

"Miss Y/N. To the Principal's office. Immediately."

...Aw damn...

Third time in three days...

You try your best to ignore the snickers and teasing noises coming from the students in your class as you quickly gather your things in your hands and stand up, Bom's entire face practically glowing with satisfaction when you walk past her desk.

"Only a matter of time until you get expelled fatass."

"Only a matter of time until a big wind comes by and blows you away skinny bitch."

Shoving your body out the classroom door and trudging your way down to the principals office the second you walk inside you let out a frustrated sigh, one eyebrow raising when you look at the developing black eye on WooMin's face.

"A black eye? Really?"

"Please sit down Miss Y/N."

"I didn't give him a black eye."

"Sit, down Miss Y/N."

Plopping your body down in one of the seats in front of the principals desk you watch her sharp gaze turn to you immediately, her face tight and stiffened with obvious agitation.

"Miss Y/N you are becoming quite frequent in my office. I've never had a student cause so much trouble the first three days of school."

"I didn't cause this sudden black eye that he has."

"Yeah you did! Who else would have given me this eye?"

"I don't know you just have pissed someone off because-"

"Miss Y/N enough."

"Me? But I didn't do anything wrong! And have you noticed that the issue is always him? He's the one you should be talking to about all this!"

"He's in here because he is injured. I've heard a few stories from other students claiming your violence around the halls Miss Y/N and I do not want this to become a regular thing. We have been more than welcoming to you at our establishment and I do not appreciate your disruptive behavior."

Disruptive....

Keeping your eyes down to your knees and tightening your hands into fists you heave out a deep sigh before lifting your head to meet the woman's gaze, her head tilting back in an attempt to match your threatening exterior.

"I did not give WooMin that black eye Ma'am, and I have tried my best to be a good student. However, this school is infiltrated with bullying to a disgusting degree and I have been taught when you see someone being mistreated you stand up for them."

Leaning forward and giving you a snake-like smile the woman puts both her hands under her chin in an attempt to challenge you, her condescending tone thickly stretching through the room to your ears.

"I assure you Miss Y/N, sometimes in life we need to remember our place, and stay there. This school has a long running streak of non-bullying and heavy anti-bullying campaigns. If you take a moment to notice the trophy case, you'll see our years of achievements."

My god...these people are insane.

"I am a woman of forgiveness however Miss Y/N, and I want to give a troubled child such as yourself a second chance, I understand most students outside of our district don't come from very....stable backgrounds."

"Excuse me?"

"I know getting an education to better ourselves to do better than our parents is a heavy burden most children hold! So I am more than willing to do the work and allow this to not go on your record."

My parents?

Gritting your teeth in bubbling hot anger and staring at the woman with a scowl set on your face her condescending grin only furthers and mixes with glittering satisfaction.

"I'll allow this to not go on your record if you can keep control of yourself and try not to allow the disfunction of your home life to hinder your schooling experience. For now you are on probation. If I hear about an issue with you the rest of this week or next week I will have no choice but to put it on your record and possible three day suspension."

Suspension?...

"How does that sound?"

The Principal leans forward a little more and heightens her eyebrows with a slightly sing-song tone to her voice, her words taking a heavy toll on your once strong exterior.

"I did not give WooMin a black eye."

"That's all in the past now."

"I did not, give WooMin a black eye."

"Yes you did! You hit me with your huge Sasquatch looking hands!"

"I'm not a Sasquatch!"

Standing up and sending the chair flying backwards from the force of your legs you grit your teeth at WooMin and watch him widen his eyes and act  scared, his facade making your stomach physically sick.

"Miss Y/N! I will not put up with this kind of behavior! You will stop this at once or else I will have no choice but to expel you!"

Fluttering your eyes when the woman's shrill voice cuts through the air you watch an arrogant grin grow across WooMin's face, his eyes widening and quickly shading his fear-filled facade.

"Whatcha gonna do little girl? How are you gonna protect your little boy toy?"

This guy...

Is a nutcase.....

"Miss Y/N!"

"Alright! I've had enough of this anyway. Can I go back to class now?"

"Can you control yourself?"

"......Yes Ma'am. I am more than capable of controlling myself."

"Good. You are released."

Stepping away from WooMin and slowly leaning down to grab your backpack you nibble at the inside of your lip and turn away from the pair, your voice lowering to a small exasperated whisper.

"I did not give him that black eye."

"You are released, Miss Y/N."

Stepping outside of the room and making your way out to the hallway the second you're away from the pair your knees give out and you slide down against the lockers, your eyes gliding down to gaze at your shivering hands clutched at your sides.

Oh my god....

He....they....

He lied on me....and she believed it...

This isn't a fight I can win using fists...this is a fight I have to do another way....

I can't let them scare me like this.

I have to stand tall.

I can't let them win.

(A/N): :P