69

Okay Y/N, don't trip.

Carefully carrying the tray of drinks into your bedroom your eyes immediately find Taehyung standing beside your vanity carefully examining your things, your entire face flaring up in a blush when he looks over at you with a gentle grin on his lips.

Oh geez, he's staring at me!

Setting the tray of drinks down as quickly as possible before your shaking hands drop it your heart thumps in a panic when he walks over to you and picks up one of the glasses of juice with a slightly confused expression on his face.

I wonder if he's ever tried juice before?

....Don't be an idiot Y/N of course he's tried juice before geez.

Giggling at the sour expression that takes over his face when he takes a drink you step over to your computer and finish putting in the numbers of the credit card before clicking on the button to place the order, your fingers writing on your board as Tae lets out subtle whines at his distaste for the juice.

"Our order has been placed! Your clothes should be here in about a week!"

He's going to have an entirely new wardrobe...I'm so happy...my parents three grand payed off after all I guess.

Gently shutting your laptop and throwing it on your bed you watch Tae's expression fall into curiosity as he walks over to your guitar and leans down in front of it, his fingers gliding across his board as you watch him curiously.

"You play this guitar?"

"Yes, my father gave it to me when I was little, he had it as a child when he lived in America."

At the mention of America you watch fascination quickly take over the boys face as he stands up and points at it after he writes something on his board, your cheeks turning pink when you read the little scratches of handwriting.

"Play it!"

Play my guitar?

For him?!

With your cheeks now completely taken over with the red hue of your blush you cave under his boyish grin staring directly at you, your hands reaching out to grab your guitar off of its stand.

Why does he want to see me play my guitar...not sounding cruel but he can't hear it...

Sitting down on your bed with Tae following closely behind you your eyes nervously dart over to the boy, your heart thumping rapidly in your chest when he places his hand on your guitar when you start playing a gentle tune.

Oh...he's feeling the vibrations of the guitar...

Keeping your warm gaze on the boy whose eyes flutter shut as your fingers fluidly move across the strings of your guitar, your lips slowly stretching up into a wide grin as happiness suddenly bursts through your system.

I've never had someone listen to me play guitar before...or well...feel me playing guitar?

Not even JinWoo wanted to hear me play...I mean he had a good reason for it he didn't enjoy music very much...but still...

After you're done playing the song Tae slowly opens his eyes and your lips gently part at the somber nature of his expression, his fingers hesitating before he writes on his board sitting on his legs.

"I wish I could hear you play your guitar, I can tell you play very well Y/N."

Setting your guitar down behind the two of you on the bed you grab your own board and give the somber boy a gentle grin, his eyes curiously watching everything you're writing down.

"You don't have to hear something to know the beauty in it Tae."

Looking up at eachother after Tae reads the words written on your board both of your faces warm in a gentle blush before you look away, your heart beginning to slam in your chest as your phone begins buzzing beside you.

Not a good time JinWoo.

.....I told him I would answer all of his calls but this would just cause an issue if I answered it right now.

Being torn from your thoughts when Tae tugs at the sleeve of your shirt you look over at him and down at his board, your eyebrows raising up when you read the words accompanied by a poorly drawn Jack-o-lantern in the corner.

"Y/N, would you like to spend Halloween with me?"

....Halloween...

I've never spent Halloween with anyone...

"What would we do?"

"I like to carve some pumpkins, Mama always buys them from a pumpkin patch so I can carve them."

He doesn't go trick or treating or anything?

Staring ahead at the puppy-like boy nervously flicking his eyes from you to the floor you giggle and hold your board close to you so he can't see what you're writing, amusement creeping along your lips at his nervous form trying his best to see what you're writing.

"Sure Tae, I would love to spend Halloween with you."

The second the boy reads your words his entire body relaxes in relief and a wide smile fills his expression, his body gently standing up from your bed as he motions to your door.

"I don't want to over stay my welcome Y/N, so I will go home since it is so late, thank you for having me over to your house and playing your guitar for me."

"Anytime Tae, I'll watch you so you make it home safe."

Following the boy down the stairs of your house and stepping out into the chilly fall air Tae turns around before descending down the small stairs of your porch, his eyes full of hesitation before he turns his board around towards you.

"Goodnight Y/N, thank you again for letting me come to your house."

"Goodnight Tae, thank you for coming over."

Watching Tae slip on his coat and begin walking towards his house across from your own you exhale a small sigh, a deep sense of longing creeping up into your chest and making a home in your heart.

It's so weird...

Tae...I really don't think you could ever overstay your welcome...for some reason...it felt so nice having someone else in my home...

I didn't feel...so...alone....

(A/N): I'm so sorry for the slow updates, hopefully I'll be able to become a little more consistent with this story 💜 I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Also sorry for no header photo for the chapter but Wattpad won't let me put one? Idk what's wrong with it 🙄