28

Okay Y/N.

You can't do anything to that psycho or else you'll get yourself expelled.

I gotta keep my calm.

Lugging your backpack up into your back and pushing your bottom lip out in a pout the second your eyes land on the tall figure shyly pushed against the lockers you feel your lips splay out in a warm smile, TaeHyung's entire gaze lighting up when he recognizes you.

Being friends with him is so dangerous...but it shouldn't be...

Sliding your body against the lockers and walking up to Taehyung you give him a tired grin and watch him excitedly reach in his bag and tug out his whiteboard, his lips stretching into a huge boxy smile.

"I missed you Y/N."

"I missed you too Tae."

"Did you get into trouble again?..."

Should I tell him?

What if he blames himself for it....

"I just can't get in trouble anymore for a while, but I didn't actually get in trouble this time."

You lightly panic when you see a slight glint of disbelief shine in his beautiful teddy bear orbs but he only nods and focuses back on his own board.

"Good...You need to be careful Y/N. This place isn't good."

...You're telling me...

"Don't worry Tae, I'll be alright."

"Would you like to go to lunch?"

"Sure."

I'm not that hungry now...my nerves are shot....but I want Taehyung to eat...he's obviously hiding something that he doesn't want to talk about...

Filing in with the rest of the students in the hallway to make your way into the crowded lunch line your eyes dart from student to student to watch out for WooMin, your shoulders slightly relaxing when you don't see him in the room.

Thank god...If I can just catch a break from this psychopath maybe I can skirt by next week without getting myself expelled.

Grabbing your lunch tray and putting a bowl of soup with crackers on the plastic surface you pay for the meal and look down at the mousey girl in a purple pencil skirt, her cheeks tinting pink as she avoids both your gazes.

"E-Enjoy."

"Thanks."

I feel bad...she seems nice but I can't risk her possibly being linked with that psycho.

Trying to shove away your guilt from how you treated the young woman you quickly tug Taehyung out of the line to stick behind you, your entire body freezing in fright when WooMin is suddenly standing in front of you.

"Well well well, looks like the nerd squad decided to show their faces again."

"Just move out of the way WooMin. I'm not in the mood right now."

"What are you gonna do? Punch me again?"

"I didn't punch you!"

The second your voice booms through the echoey cafeteria you attract the attention of all the students that have now gone silent, a disgustingly satisfied smirk curling up WooMin's lips.

"Oh come on now Sweetheart no need to get loud. Although I bet you're good at it."

Did he just-

Leaning forward and baring your teeth in a tight snarl towards the boy until something reaches out and softly touches your lower back, the simple pressure on your spine causing your anger to subside and your head turning towards the boy gazing down at you with a warm glittering expression.

Taehyung....

"Yah. I'm talking to you fatass."

Taehyung doesn't want me to get in trouble...

I can't get in trouble if I'm going to stay here with him....if I get expelled...everything will go back to normal for him...

Heaving a deep sigh out of your nose and allowing your face to fall into an aloof gaze you simply grab Taehyung's sleeve and walk away from WooMin, your actions leaving the male steaming and balling his hands into fists.

"Hey! I was talking to you bitch!"

Keep your cool.

Keep your cool.

Let him talk.

Finally when you and Taehyung get to the very edge of the cafeteria and take your seats you pass the tray to the boy and give him a smile, your fingers quickly clasping your marker to jot your words down on your board.

"Thank you Tae. I was about to throw a table at him."

When Taehyung reads your words written on the board he lets out a breathy chuckle and quickly covers his mouth, his cheeks tinting a delicate shade of pink.

I wonder why he covers his mouth when he smiles.

...I think his smile is cute.

"Which table would you throw?"

"Definitely the one with Bom in it, she's so skinny I could easily lift her and the table."

Falling into tiny chuckles you and Taehyung both giggle amongst yourselves until you look out into the crowd and catch WooMin staring at you dead in your eyes, his murderous gaze causing the hairs on your arms to stand on end.

....he's so creepy...

Instead of breaking the gaze you simply stare directly into his eyes until the side of his mouth stretches up into a wide grin and he tugs Bom onto his lap with his hands resting under her skirt.

...What a disgusting pig.

Resting your chin on your hand and turning your attention to Taehyung eating silently you look down at the notebook he's reading and lightly part your lips, your entire body softening at the boy beside you.

He's still reading those notes I took for him yesterday...

How many times is he going to read that paper?...

Adjusting your cardigan on your shoulders and enjoying the scrutiny-free moment the two of you get to have you simply find yourself staring at Taehyung in admiration, your eyes narrowing at his calm exterior.

You've taken this bullying for so long you've become numb to it...

I don't understand why someone would bully you though...I don't think I'll ever understand it fully...

Is it because you're deaf?

Is it because you're sweet?

Is it because you're an easy target?

(A/N): I tried UwU