Chapter 25 ~ New Beginning

{A/N - Warning this chapter contains a detailed sex scene!

***

Keeleigh's POV ~

"That's it" I announce as I unload the last piece of my stuff from a box and place it somewhere in Jay's bedroom. He smiles at me "welcome to your new home" he chuckles at the worn out look on my face. I smirk and throw a cushion at him. He catches it before it can hit him.

I run down the hallway knowing what's coming next, it's not long before a pair of strong arms have me incased and there's no escape for me. I squirm and squeal as Jay picks me up and carries me to the bedroom laughing. He lays me on the bed and I raise an eyebrow at him teasingly. "Oh you wanna play it that way" he mutters as he pulls his t-shirt off.

I study his toned body as his hands work at my own t-shirt and jeans. Once they're off her throws them on the floor. I tug his jeans off too and give him a cheeky wink as my fingers hook on to his boxers.

"Not so fast" he smirks as he unhooks my bra and removes my nickers. I giggle and slide his boxers off. He quickly puts a condom on before laying on top of me. He begins to kiss my neck, along my collar bone making me moan out.

Jay inserts into me and begins to thrust back and forth, I gasp each time he moves. I kiss him roughly and bite at his lip. He chuckles and kisses back just as rough before nibbling at my collar bone again. He makes me feel weak!

After sex I lay flat out on the bed mainly because I can't do anything else right now. Jay is lying beside me just as knackered. I giggle at the state of him, he smirks and me. I kiss him "don't say a word or I'll have to punish you" I wink.