Chapter 11 ~ Dallas

Keeleigh ~

Since New York we've been travelling around America and Canada. First we went up to Canada and the boys played a show in Toronto and another in Montreal. Then we travelled down to Minnesota and also Phoenix. Now we're in Dallas and we're off to Philly tomorrow before ending the tour in Louisiana.

I lie cuddled up to Nath on the bus, his face is buried in the back of my neck, I can feel his breath against it. "Babe, we'll be free soon" he mumbles. I sit up and look at him "what was that? I don't speak mumble" I smirk. He grabs my waist between his arms and pulls me close, he kisses me softly and pulls back a little "I said we'll be free soon, when tour ends" he says in a sexy, husky voice. I giggle and kiss him again.

Jay appears from somewhere in the bus and rolls his eyes at us making out on Nath's bed. The kissing kind, not sex! "Guys people actually have to live on this bus y'know?" he teases. Nath pulls away and smirks at me before looking at Jay "not our problem mate" he chuckles.

Max walks in then and shakes his head at us while smirking "guys, give it a break. It's sort of awkward". I roll my eyes and lean into Nath and wrap my arms around him "Gee thanks Max, you're great too" I chuckle. Max smiles "aw thanks chick, love you too" he teases. Nath raises an eyebrow and I giggle "don't worry Nath, you're my bae I love you more than that idiot". Nath smiles and we start to kiss again.

We arrive in Dallas and the boys go out to the barriers to meet some fans. Then we all go inside the arena and the boys prepare for the VIP's. Later on just as they're about to go on stage I kiss Nath and smile "go kill those fans with your amazing voice babe" I encourage. He laughs "that's a bit harsh babe but I will just for you" he winks. "Just get on the stage" I laugh pushing him away. He follows the boys on to the stage.

**

{A/N - Just a short one today :) Please vote and comment!! Don't forget to tell your friends about me and my stories :)

- Bronnie xx