Chapter 14 ~ Lunch

Keeleigh's POV ~

The car pulls up in the Restaurant car park, it's a small Indian restaurant. Quite a nice little place. The two boys get out the car first then open our doors for us, I get out and smirk at Nath as he holds my door open. Tom does the same for Kelsey.

Tom locks the car and we all walk to the back entrance. The guys don't any to cause a scene and get loads of paps bothering them. I slip my hand into Nath's and his fingers close around mine tightly. I smile at him and he smiles back.

One of the staff is waiting for us when we arrive and they hold the back door open for us. Tom and Kels step through first and then Nath and I follow. A waiter shows us to a table away from the public and we all take our seats. Tom and Kelsey sit next to each other on one side of the table and Nath and me on the other.

Tom smiles at us "so how's the moving in going?" he asks. Nathan rubs his face with his hand and I smirk "Nath wants me to leave the unpacking till later, so he can 'get his hands on me'..." I giggle knowing that I'll annoy him. Nathan smirks and raises an eyebrow "Oi watch it or I might have to punish you later" he teases. Kelsey laughs "okay guys, too much information! Save that for your house!" she smiles. We all laugh and Nath's hands find my waist and wrap around it. I smile at him.

We order our food and it comes out pretty quick! I got a Korma as I'm not into spices, Nath decided to pretend he could handle a Vindaloo, Kels had the same as me and Tom had Tikka Masala. The meal was nice and we had a good time with Tom and Kels.

Later on when Tom dropped us off at Nath's, he smiled at us "it's good that Nath isn't single anymore! We can go on double dates" he teased. I laughed. Nath smiled "yeah keep telling yourself that mate! I prefer my dates solo and involving a bed" he smirked. I raised an eyebrow at him "Nath!", he smirked at me "I'm joking bae". We said bye to Tom and Kels and walked up to the front door, Nath unlocked the door and we went in.

I heard Tom's car drive off, looked at Nath and the look on his face made me burst out laughing "is that all you think about?"

**

{A/N - Sooorrrryyyy for making you guys wait so long! Idk what happened to me I've been so inactive on here! Promise I will update everything really soon

- Bronnie xx