Chapter 27 ~ Reunion

Nathan's POV ~

Today is the first night of a new beginning so to speak. It's the opening night of a UK and Europe Tour with the lads! I'm not sure how to feel about this. It will definitely be very interesting...

I climb on to the tour bus and smile at my band mates around me. I then smile at Nareesha and Kelsey and finally my eyes settle on Keeleigh. I simply nod in her direction since Jay is giving me a weird look right now. I take a seat on my bunk for the tour and pull out my iPod.

**
The concert tonight was a blast. I loved being back on the stage, exchanging banter with the guys and performing to the fans!

The guys decided to go out that night so I said I'd go with them. It could be fun I guess.

We went to a night club in the city. I stayed with Max most of the night as Tom and Seev were busy with their girls. Max and me got our fair share of female attention but I couldn't help noticing the way Keeleigh kept looking over at me when she was dancing with Jay. Something wasn't right there!

I decided to brush it to the back of my mind for now. Maybe I'd talk to her about it if I noticed it more frequently throughout the tour.

**
{A/N - OMG GUYS!!!! I know how I gonna end this book and you guys will love it!! ;)

- Bronnie xx