Chapter 17 ~ Tour Time

Keeleigh's POV ~

"Well that's it" Nath announces as our last bag is carried on to the Tour Bus that is parked on Nath's drive. Yes there's a Tour Bus on the drive, crazy, right?

I smile at him "after you" he winks as he helps me step up the tall step into the Bus. I smile and kiss his cheek as I pass him. All the boys are sat on their beds when I enter. Kels is on Tom's bed as well and Nareesha is on Siva's too. The boys cheer excitedly when Nath steps on. He grins at them "Boys on Tour!!" he calls to them.

He's answered in a chorus of cheers and 'woop woops'. We make our way over to Nath's bed and after Nano has made sure all boys are on board we leave for the first venue, London.

We're in London already but because of traffic it takes twice as long. The boys get bored after 10 mins.

"Who's up for spin the bottle?" Max announces. Literally everyone but me calls out. Nath raises an eyebrow at me "no way" I tell him. He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

Max spins the bottle first and it lands on Kelsey. "Kelsey, truth or dare?" he smirks. She chooses Dare. "I dare you to take a shot from Tom's belly button" he laughs. Tom lies down and the shot is poured into his belly button, she sucks it out.

Kelsey spins the bottle and it lands on me even though I'm not playing. Nathan laughs and glances at me expectantly "oh fine, I'll play. You guys are a bad influence" I tease. I pick Truth. "Have you and Nath done it yet?" she laughs. I give her a look like 'are you actually serious?' And smirk at her "I think he would have gone insane if we hadn't by now" I giggle.

"So that's a yes" Max mumbles between fake coughs that he uses to cover up his words. "Nathan you dawg" Tom pipes up and high fives Nath.

We go around until everyone gets a go and then we start again. Max spins it first this time again and it lands on me. I sigh knowing Max he has plans for me.

He smirks "Truth or Dare, Keeleigh" , I swallow and look him dead in the eye, narrow my eyes and challenge him "Dare!"

**
{A/N - This is about to become more Jaythan ;) Please vote and comment!

- Bronnie xx