Chapter 13 ~ Moving in

Keeleigh's POV ~

I walk in with the last box and smile at Nath "you can help me unpack now" I smirk. He chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist "babe, it can wait!" he smirks as he kisses me. I kiss back before pushing him away gently "Nath! I need to unpack, you're gonna help me" I say seriously as I pick up a box and take it upstairs to the bedroom.

I begin to unpack then I notice Nath coming up holding another box, I smile "see, not that hard! Is it?" I tease. He just scowls at me, oh great.

Nathan's POV ~

I don't understand why she couldn't just wait? I haven't really had any time to get my hands on her since we got back to London and she'd rather unpack than spend quality time together. It drives me crazy.

We unpack the rest of her boxes in silence, then my iPhone starts to ring. It's Tom!

"Alright mate? Me and Kels were just wondering if you two want to join us for lunch?"

I glance over at Keeleigh "Kee, lunch with Tom and Kels. You up for it?" I ask. She nods and smiles. Well that's my next meal sorted.

"Yeah we'll join you. Where at?"

"We'll pick you up"

"Okay see you later"

"See you later"

I hang up and creep over to Keeleigh, wrapping my arms around her "we should probably get ready to go out but I can't keep my hands off you" I kiss along her neck and jaw before working my way to her lips. She giggles and kisses back. Man I've been dying to hold her like this since we got back.

Eventually I pull myself away from her "need to get ready" I smile. I go over to the walk in wardrobe and pick out a black shirt and some black jeans. Also my black converse. I lay them on the bed and go take a really quick shower. When I'm out I get dressed and let Keeleigh use the shower.

Keeleigh's POV ~

I get a quick shower while Nath dries his hair and styles it in it's usual quiff. I get out and put on this teal green, lace, skater style dress and some silver sandals that have a small heel on them. I then gently push Nath out the way of the mirror and smirk at him, he smirks back and goes to grab me but I dart out the way and grab the hair dryer. I dry my hair and curl it loosely. I then put on a silver heart necklace as a finishing touch.

Nath smirks at me when I turn around to face him "damn you're so hot" he mumbles. I giggle and kiss him. Then there's a knock at the door. Nath goes downstairs to it and opens it. Tom's standing there in a grey shirt and black jeans with black converse "ready?" he smiles as I'm just coming down the stairs. I stand beside Nath.

Nath gestures for me to go out to the waiting car, I nod and smile. I go out and get in the back seat, next to Kelsey. She looks stunning in a tight fitting black dress that comes to just above her knees. The guys get in the front once Nath has locked the house up. Tom starts the car and we go off to the restaurant!

**

{A/N - Let me know what you think so far!! Need more comments on this :)

- Bronnie xx