Chapter 31 ~ Europe

Keeleigh's POV ~

"Nath c'mon" I yell as I drag him towards the Eiffel Tower. He laughs and follows along behind me. I smile at him and begin to go up into the tower.

Once at the highest floor we look down and wave to the boys outside. They all wave back, even Jay who I'm now on speaking terms with!

I turn round to face Nathan and smile, he pulls me into him and our lips meet in a tender kiss. I feel him smile against my lips. His hands rest on my lower back and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck. We're alone in the top floor, I quite enjoy the feeling actually.

**

Later on I'm sitting backstage watching the boys perform their Paris show of the Tour! I love seeing Nath so happy to be performing, it fills me with a weird gooey feeling as I watch him.

The boys want to go out later. I don't really feel like it though and lean into Nath, wrapping my arms around him "movie night?" I grin. He nods and kisses my nose. I giggle and we go up into the tour bus.

I go and slip into a vest top and joggers before settling in Nath's bed. He puts a dvd in the player before joining me. I snuggle into his chest as he wraps an arm around me. I fell asleep soon after that!