Chapter 5 ~ Conflicting worlds

Nathan's POV ~

I walk into the house that I'm currently sharing with the boys and try to creep up to my room undetected. I get halfway when I hear my name being called from the bottom of the stairs. I look around to see Jay standing there.

I roll my eyes and run up the stairs to get away from him, I don't want to get into a heart to heart right now, thanks! Jay runs after me "Nathan, don't you dare just walk off!" sometimes I swear the other boys sound like my Dad or think they are at least. Just because I'm the youngest...

I pause in the doorway to my room and turn to look at him, I lean against the door frame in a lazy kind of way. Jay studies my face, he looks slightly confused "you've been crying?" he questions. Yeah I know not very manly but I had been. "Yes, I was" I clench my jaw. Jay rubs the back of his neck awkwardly "why? What's wrong?", I give him a look "I don't want to tell you, I'm not in the mood for one of your deep heart to hearts. Leave me alone!"

I go into my room, slamming the door in his face and lock the door from the inside so nobody can come in. I then lie down on my bed, turn my Xbox on and play some FIFA. I must've fallen asleep because I'm awaken by the loud thumping of a fist on my door "NATHAN! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'LL PULL IT OFF ITS HINGES" oh shit, Jay had told Max. As much as I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't really enjoy the thought of having no bedroom door. I tiredly got up, switched my Xbox off and let Max in.

Max stormed into my room, gave one look at me and his expression softened "what happened earlier? Jay said you came home crying..." he looked away awkwardly. I shrugged "it doesn't matter, I can't change anything" I turn away from him. Max spins me round to face him "tell me, I'm not leaving this room till you do" he stares at me with a hard expression. I crumble "I met Keeleigh in London, I... I kissed her and she told me we couldn't be like that" I look at the floor "this life really fucks sometimes mate". Max puts his hand on my shoulder "I know Nath but she's right. Management wouldn't like it and the papz would be all over you like a rash only causing more problems with management". I just shrug "like I said I can't change anything" I state.

**

{A/N - So sorry you had to wait this long for an update! Been so busy with family things and starting college.

OMG I WENT TO FUSION FEST ON SUNDAY AND SAW TW!!!!! <3 I MET TOM'S FAMILY, THEY WERE SITTING RIGHT BEHIND ME I FANGIRLED SO HARD OMFG!!!! AND HIS MUM SAID SHE WOULD GIVE MY BANNER TO TOM AHHH!!!!!

- Bronnie xx