Chapter 16 ~ Party

Keeleigh's POV ~

I emerge from the walk in wardrobe carrying a short black dress and black heels. I feel Nathan's eyes on me as I drop my towel and get into some underwear before putting my dress on. The dress hugs my body in all the places that Nath likes, I wonder why he bought it for me? Yes that was sarcasm.

We're having a party for Nath's birthday and a load of his mates are coming around, as well as the boys and their girlfriends.

After sorting my hair and applying make up, I go downstairs and make sure all the nibbles and drinks are laid out ready for guests arriving. It's not long before the door bell goes, I hear Nath almost run down the stairs and answer the door. Max is here by the sounds of it, I'd recognise that accent anywhere.

They come through to the lounge where I am. "Hi Max" I smile. He smiles back "alright babe?", I nod "fine thanks". Nath smiles and wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek. Jay turns up next and then the house stars to fill up with quite a lot of guys I don't know. Then Siva and Nareesha turn up and then some more guys I don't know. Last but not least Tom and Kels turn up.

Nath turns the music up loud and everyone starts on the booze and food. Siva and Nareesha come over to us and wish Nath a Happy Birthday. Tom comes over a bit later "wanna come out to the clubs with me and the lads later?" he shouts over the music to Nath.

Nath looks at me then back at Tom, he smiles "sure mate" . Tom slaps him on the back "good! We'll head out about 1ish?" he suggests. Nath nods before wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in my neck.

I smile and wrap my arms around him, ignoring the dancing people around us. It's like it's just him and me. "Thanks for this party babe" he whispers into my ear. I smile and kiss him "I love you. I wanted to give you a good Birthday". He smiles and kisses me back.

**

Later around 1am Nath went off into town with Tom, Max, Jay and Siva. They were going clubbing. I was left with the task of clearing the house of guys I didn't even know.

Eventually it was just Kels, Nareesha and me left. I looked at them and sighed "do you think Nath enjoyed tonight?" I ask nervously. They both nod and smile "this party was amazing, he probably loved it! Don't worry" Kels assured me. I nod and smile "he said he did but I was unsure" I laugh "I worry too much". They laugh.

"Coffee girls?" I ask. They both nod. I put the kettle on and get the coffee out the cupboard. I make the coffees and bring them in. We sit talking for a few hours until we hear the drunken calls of Tom, we all burst out laughing.

Soon 5 boys stumble into the house. Nath comes to me and wraps his arms around me "I love you" he slurs. I giggle "yeah I bet you won't be saying that when you're sober" I tease. He smirks. "I think I should get you to bed babe" I say softly. He nods.

I guide Nath up the stairs into our room and lay him in our bed, making sure he's on his side in case his drink decides to come back up. I go back downstairs to the other 4 very drunk guys and Kels and Nareesha. I show Tom and Kels to one of the spare rooms and then Siva and Nareesha to another. Then Jay and Max take the sofa's in the lounge.

I knackered by the time everyone's got a bed. I go back into mine and Nath's room and get into some comfy clothes before climbing in beside him. He's already fast asleep and snoring, bless. I place a kiss on his shoulder "night Nath" I whisper. I soon fall asleep myself.

**
{A/N - Looooonnngggg chapter xD Please vote and comment!!

- Bronnie xx