Chapter 1 ~ Concert

We went to the toilets to put on our new t-shirts which we got from the merch stand. Maddie had got the t-shirt and a new wristband. I got the t-shirt, wristband, a new black beanie that said 'TW' in white and a new poster. Once we had our t-shirts on we went to find my Mum who had gone into find our seats.

We entered the seating area in block 4 which is the nearest block to the stage and we were right down on the front row. Mum waved to us as she saw us coming. I grinned and we took our seats beside her as we waited for the concert to start. Soon the support acts came on, it was Rixton and Ollie Marland. They were really good. Maddie and I were dancing to Rixton's song Me and My Broken Heart, we love that song.

Then once the supports finished we had to wait about half an hour. We had time to go and get some more drinks and a bag of sweets. Then we got back to our seats just in time as the arena went dark and everyone started screaming. I'd prepared a banner that has flashing lights on it and stuff, so I got it out and Maddie helped me wave it about. The spotlights came on the stage and everyone screamed again. The music started and fireworks shot up out of the front of the stage.

The music was Glow In The Dark, suddenly you could hear their voices but still not see them. Then a part of the stage towards the middle started to rise and there they all were, my boys. The Wanted...

Smoke machines filled the stage but I could still see them. Next they played Warzone and then I'll be your strength. I cried then, who doesn't cry at IBYS? Anyway, next they sung The Weekend and Love Sewn.

Then Jay spoke up and announced it was time for Heart Vacancy. Maddie's and my favourite song. We held up our banner with all it's shiny lights on it as the boys started to sing and climbed down off the stage, walkinga close to the barriers that were keeping the screaming fans at bay. Jay walked along near us and we shook our banner about a bit. He smirked at me and came over. He beckoned to me with his finger so I went down the steps towards him. He took my hand and lead me towards the stage. Nath came and selected Maddie also and we went up to the stage with our boys.

I hugged Jay as he sung to me, tears streaming down my face. He wrapped his free arm around me and hugged me back. I really don't know how to react right now. I look around at the other HV girls, there's Max with a red haired girl, Tom with a brunette, Siva with a black haired girl and then Maddie with Nath, who looks like he may be suffocating from her hug right now.

The song finished and Jay whispered in my ear "come backstage with me after the concert. Your friend can come too" he smiles and nods to Nath almost like they can communicate through that. I smile so wide I swear my face must've broke in half. Jay and Nath took us back to our seats "see you girls later" Nath smiles to us. I look at Maddie and she's sobbing so hard, I giggle and hug her "aw Mads! Guess what?" I smirk.

"What?" She sobs

"WE JUST MET OUR BOYS" ...