Chapter 21 ~ Left Alone

Keeleigh's POV ~

Max decided to treat the boys to a night on the booze in Manchester after the show. I was tired after being out till silly o'clock last night looking for Nath so decided to stay on the Bus.

I was just sitting down on Nath's bed when Jay walks on to the bus and sits on his bed, which just happens to be opposite me. I look away from him trying to hard to not look at him, it's been like this since yesterday. Things are awkward.

"You shouldn't have kissed me back" I mumble barely loud enough to hear, I'm not even sure I wanted anyone to hear. Least of all Jay! I'm still avoiding his gaze, just staring at my phone pretending to play a game.

He looks up at me "it's not that easy when the girl you want belongs to your best friend and band mate..."

I stare at him then, I swear my eyebrows must've shot up so high. I have to remind myself to close my mouth. It's only then that I remember that what Jay just said was out of order! I slap him round the face leaving a red mark.

Next thing I know his lips are on mine, for the second time in two days and I'm kissing back. I'm alone on a tour bus with Jay and I'm kissing him behind my boyfriend's back. It's so wrong but feels so right...

I'm being pinned to Nath's bed by Jay! Something doesn't sound right there but it doesn't stop me and it should. His hands carefully mess with my hair as he deepens the kiss. I find myself removing his shirt and he removes my t-shirt...

***

I'm naked on Nath's bed with Jay spooning me from behind. I've just slept with my boyfriend's best friend on my boyfriend's bed.

Nath can never find out...