Chapter 12 ~ Freedom

Keeleigh's POV ~

As the boys came off stage of their last show in this tour, Louisiana, I ran to Nath and his arms wrapped around me "we're free now Kee" he whispered huskily. I smile and kiss him "what are we gonna do with our freedom then baby?" I smirk.

I can see him thinking dirty things but he won't be allowed to do that on the tour bus or the plane home. I giggle "you're so dirty" I tease, he smirks and without warning sweeps me off my feet. I scream and he laughs at me then begins to carry me outside to the bus. I guess he could've done worse things...

As soon as everyone's in the bus, we set off for the airport. Then finally back in the UK Nath and I will have a bit of peace. Nath turns to me "babe, do you want to come live in my house?" he asks. I smirk "yeah sure, where you gonna go though?" I tease him. He laughs and hugs me "I meant do you want to move in with me?" he smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush and nod "I do want to" I say kissing him.

Soon we're at the airport, the boys meet some fans, we check in our bags and go to the boy's private jet. Then it's bye America, hello UK!

**

{A/N- just a short one but it's still interesting :) Please vote and comment

- Bronnie xx