Chapter 23 ~ Discontinued

Nathan's POV ~

It really hurt me knowing that my own band mate had been fucking my girlfriend. That I had been cheated on by my best mate! Who the fuck does that?

I sit on my bed, my head in my hands trying to fight the tears that are threatening to fall. I mustn't cry in front of everyone, I'll look weak! I can't appear that way. I must hold my ground and show them that I'm stronger than this!

I stick my earphones in and play Warzone. I start to sing along quietly to myself not caring about the looks everyone is giving me right now.

**

Later on when we arrive at the next place, I go out and meet fans as usual and put on a fake smile for everyone.

It's about half an hour into the concert when I lock eyes with Jay and there's this awkward tension between us. I glare at him "I can't do this...", I walk off the stage and ignore the confused shouts from Big Kev and Nano as I pass them.

I get outside, I'm finally alone! I just sink to the ground against a wall and cry. There's no-one to see me so I just let it out.

It's ten minutes until Big Kev comes out and helps me off the floor. I just glance at him blankly "I can't do this anymore..." I mumble. He looks confused "do what? The tour? The band?" he asks. I sniff and pinch the bridge of my nose with my fingers "all of it. I quit!"

**

Keeleigh's POV ~

Everyone got together on the tour bus after the show that night for some kind of meeting. Big Kev explained that Nathan had told him he's leaving the band and that meant the boys would have to discontinue their tour and think long and hard about whether to carry on as a four piece or not.

I just stared at my hands feeling like this was all my fault. Jay could see that I was uncomfortable and put his arm around me, I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek lightly. I leaned into his side and rested my head on his shoulder. I then noticed Nath glaring across at me and Jay wrapped his arm tighter around my waist.

Once the meeting finished I went outside to get some air before we set off to go back to London. Jay followed me out. "I feel like this is all my fault..." I sob as I break down crying. Jay pulls me close to him and kisses the top of my head "none of its your fault! I knew he would leave at some point, the band has not been the same for a while. It's not you Kee! Nothing is your fault, baby" he kisses me. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands rest on my ass as we stand there, alone.

"We should get back inside" Jay says. I give him a wary look, he smiles "he can't touch you babe! I won't let him" he reassures. I nod and link my fingers through Jay's as we go inside.