Chapter 26 ~ Old faces

Keeleigh's POV ~

It's been about 3 months since I moved in with Jay. Things are going great, he treats me like a Princess!

Today the boys are getting together to put a final decision on whether to keep the band going or not. It'll be good to see them again. I smile at Jay as I glance at him in the car, his free hand squeezes my leg gently "you okay?" he asks. I nod.

The rest of the drive goes in silence, I think we're both as nervous as each other to know the answer. When Jay finally pulls up at Max's house, we get out and walk up to the door. I slip my hand into Jay's as he knocks at the door with his other hand. Max appears at the door and grins at us. He plays with Jay's ear and gives me a hug as we come inside. I can't help laughing when he plays with Jay's ear!

We go through to the lounge and I get hugs from Siva, Tom, Kelsey and Nareesha and even Nano hugs me, okay that's different! The room goes silent and I look around the room to see why everything is staring at me. Then I see him...

"Nathan" I smile. I feel Jay tense as Nathan walks into the room. Nath walks up to me and wraps me into a tight hug, much to the disgust of Jay. "You okay?" Nath asks me. "Yeah, what are you doing here?" I ask confused, he's meant to have quit.

"Nano practically begged me to come and considering re-joining" he rolls his eyes. Everyone sits down and begins to talk things over. Evil glares are exchanged between Jay and Nath all the time. It's very awkward.

Eventually Nano calls everyone to be quiet "so have we reached a decision?" he asks. The boys nod. "So what's the future of The Wanted?" Nano questions. "The Wanted are here to stay" Tom smiles. My face lights up at those words. Nano looks at Nathan then "are you in Nath?"

Nathan looks at everyone individually for a second "well....it wouldn't be The Wanted without me" he smirks. The room erupts into cheers.