Chapter 10 ~ NYC

Keeleigh's POV ~

I stood at the side of the stage watching the boys perform their New York show. Kelsey, Nareesha, Nano, Paul and Big Kev were near me and Scooter was lingering around us awkwardly. He's kinda stupid sometimes.

I smile as I watch Nath sing at a fan and holds his hand out to her, he lightly grasps her hand for a second before moving along to another fan and doing the same. I can just imagine the look on the girls faces now.

He walks back towards the boys and glances across the stage at where I'm hiding backstage so to speak. He shoots me a smirk, I grin at him and give him a thumbs up. He smiles and blows a kiss at me quickly before singing again.

The rest of the concert is really good, as always. When it finishes the boys leave the stage on the opposite side to us so we walk out to the tour bus to meet them.

Out by the tour bus I see Nath coming out the back door of the arena and run to him. He wraps me in his arms as I crash into him and buries his face in the crook of my neck and kisses it softly. I smile gently as I let him, then I hear a loud "aheemm!"

Nath pulls away and we both look at who made the noise, it was Scooter. "Nathan, the fans are watching" he states. My eyes travel to the barrier that closes the tour bus area off from screaming girls and obviously there are loads of girls there, screaming. I didn't notice them before.

Nath rolls his eyes "alright Scooter" he huffs as he wraps an arm around my waist and guides us towards the bus. "You can go talk to the fans if you want, I'll wait" I smile at him. Nath shakes his head "nah babe, it's alright. I want time with you". I shrug and chuckle at him.

All the other boys quickly freshen up and go out to talk to fans. Max glares at Nath "Nathan, you coming out to the fans?" he says more of an order than a question. Nathan's jaw clenches "I'm spending time with Keeleigh" he shoots back in the same tone that Max used. Max glares harder at him "you are coming out to the fans if you like it or not! Don't let them down!" he shouts. Nath stands up and for a second I think he's going to hit Max, then he just simply sighs and plants a kiss on my forehead before walking out the bus "let's do this shizz" he says sarcasticly but sort of joking. Max follows him out.

I hear shouting and a bit of a scuffle and then someone else trying to calm things. Oh shit Nathan...

I glance over at Kelsey and Nareesha "do they always fight?" I ask. Kelsey chuckles "it's never serious Hun, just let them sort it" she smiles. I nod and smile back. Nareesha smiles at me "you'll get used to it" she laughs. I chuckle awkwardly "I'm sure I will, doesn't make it any less frightening though. I thought Nath was gonna hit him" I admit. They both laugh "no they never hit each other Hun" Kelsey reassures. I nod and smile trying to ignore whatever I heard outside.

The boys come back in about 10 mins later. Nath smiles at me and sits down next to me, I notice a small bruise on his cheek "what happened out there?" I question. He sighs "Jay being clumsy, elbowed me accidentally" he smiles at me. I frown "don't think I didn't hear you outside! You can't fool me! Max got you didn't he?" I state.

Nath nods "yeah okay Max got me, big deal" he mumbles. I shake my head "you were asking for it", he scowls at me "don't you start Keeleigh!" he snaps. I just shake my head, I'm not going to get in an argument with Nath!

Instead I get up and march over to Max "keep your hands to yourself Max!" I gob off at him and jab him hard in the chest with my finger. Max smirks "woah chick, calm it" he holds me back with his strong, muscular hands. "Because I hit Nath?" he laughs. I scowl "I don't think it's very funny". Max glares at me "you wouldn't!" he states. I scowl "Fuck off Max", he chuckles "I was playing with him" he jokes, he then sees my glare and smiles softly "what do you want? Do I need to apologise to him?" he smirks. Nath chuckles behind me. I fold my arms over my chest "yes!" I almost scream at Max. Max smirks and chuckles "okay, Nath, sorry I hit you" he laughs more.

Nathan gets up behind me and laughs "it's okay mate" he wraps his arms around my waist from behind "look at this babe getting all protective over me though, that's why I love her" he kisses my cheek making me smile. I take Nath's hand and kiss him before dragging him over to the bed we awkwardly try to share.

I pin him on it and kiss him deeply "let me sort out that bruise for you" I smirk sexily at him before he flips us over to be on top and in control "oh really? And how are you gonna do that?" He smirks. "Now that would be telling" I giggle before kissing his face all over, especially the bruise.

I hear wolf whistles from further down the bus but take no notice, it's just Nath and me as far as I'm concerned...

**

{A/N - Long chapter!! Dam sexy Nath xD

- Bronnie xx