Chapter 33 ~ Time changes

Keeleigh's POV ~

It's been a year since I got back with Nath. I'm pleased to say things are going so well!

Nath sold his house that we used to live in and we bought a bigger one together. I think for once I could actually say life is perfect. I have the perfect boyfriend. The perfect friends, 4 of them in fact! Each of them an idiot, but I love them! I have a life I could have only dreamed of a few years ago.

"Babe?" Nath's voice appears in the hallway. "In here Nath" I call from the kitchen. He comes in and wraps me in a hug, I smile and kiss him quickly. "We're going out tonight! I wanted to treat you, coz I'm not sure you remember what day it is today?" he winks.

I place my finger over my bottom lip as if trying to remember something. He chuckles. "Erm, let's see today is Wednesday! What's special about Wednesday? Wanted Wednesday? Nah not that..." I purposefully tease him. He folds his arms over his chest and shakes his head in fake disapproval.

"I'm not stupid Nath! I know that today is the anniversairy of the first time we met" I kiss him. He kisses back then pulls away "I'm gonna take you shopping" he states. I can't argue with that, he hardly buys me stuff. I raise my eyebrow and smirk "oh, are you now!? Is there a budget on this shopping?" I tease. He lightly shoves my arm "shut up Kee" he laughs.

We get ready to go out and then leave the house. Nath insists on driving, so I let him.

When we get to Westfields in London I literally make a beeline for TopShop. Nath can't keep up with me, when I turn around he's like 2 meters behind me. He eventually reaches me, by which time I'm eyeing up some leather, high waisted shorts. I catch Nath smirking, probably at the thought of me in those shorts. "Baby, as much as you'd look hot in those shorts I brought you here to choose something to wear for tonight" he chuckles.

At that thought I chuck the shorts over my arm and move towards the dresses. There's a really nice turquoise, skater style dress that I like. I call Nath over and he just nods. Men aye, only interested for a split second! I find my size then move towards the shoes. A nice silver pair of gladiator sandals catch my attention and they'd look okay with the dress. I pick them up and head towards the till!

Nath hands me his card, I know the pin so well that I could do it in my sleep! I put it in the machine when the girl running the till tells me to. Once everything is paid for we leave the shop. "Where to now?" I ask Nath. "Lunch?" He suggests. Typical man, always hungry! We go to Nando's.

After Nando's Nath tells me he has something to do and he'll meet me at the shopping centre entrance in half an hour.

**

Nathan's POV ~

I went off and did a secret bit of shopping that I needed to do for tonight! On my way out of the shop I met Tom and Kelsey "hey mate" Tom smiled. I smiled back hiding the bag that had my secret purchase in "alright Tom? Hi Kels". "Having fun Nath? Isn't today.." before he could say anymore I but in "yeah, Anniversairy of when I met Kee" I smile.

"Anyway I have to go. She's waiting for me" I explain, trying to find a way to get out of this situation. "See you" I hear Tom and Kelsey say as I disappear towards the entrance.

Kee is waiting for me when I get there. "Sorry that it took me so long. Met Tom and Kels" I explain as I give her a peck on the lips and slip my fingers through hers. We go to my car and head home to unpack and get ready.

**
{A/N - Very close now!! Just one more chapter and the epilogue :( I'm gonna miss writing this!!

Remember to check out my new Nath fic! It's called 'Addicted To Him'!! Please go have a read :)

- Bronnie xx