Chapter 32 ~ Closing night

Nathan's POV ~

As I walk off the stage in Barcelona at the end of the last night of tour. Nothing could make me happier than that smile on my girl's face...

I pull Kee into a hug backstage and hold her tight. She relaxes against me. I tip my face down towards her and kiss her forehead. I chuckle when she lets out a girly giggle, she's cute when she does that. After a few minutes we pull out and link our fingers together. We go out to the tour bus.

"Who's coming out?" Max calls. Everyone cheers or yells a 'yes' towards him. We all quickly freshen up and then head out into the city.

We go to a night club. I find a quiet spot in the corner of the building and wrap my arms around Keeleigh, she smiles and looks up at me through her eyelashes. I begin to kiss her, she places her hands on my ass. I move my hands up to the back of her head and push her towards the wall.

We kiss roughly against the wall for about 5 minutes before a loud coughing noises comes from behind me. I pull away and look to find Jay standing there "mate. We're moving to another club" he tells us. I nod and take Kee's hand in mine as we follow Jay and the guys out.

The rest of the night was a blur. Mainly because of how drunk I was and maybe the sex that I had when me and Kee decided to return to the tour bus early. But you guys don't need to know that!

**
{A/N - Sorry for the short chapter!! Only a few chapters left now guys *sob* :( You guys have been amazing!!!

Check out my new Nathan Fanfic, it's called 'Addicted To Him' and I have already posted a few chapters :)

- Bronnie xx