Chapter 18 ~ Dare

Keeleigh's POV ~

Max laughs "are you sure about that?" he challenges. "Yes now give me a dare before I change my mind, egghead" I stick my tongue out at him and laugh.

Max narrows his eyes and looks around at everyone before staring at me, "okay, I dare you to kiss Jay" the words roll of his tongue so easy, it's sort of creepy almost. I feel Nathan suddenly watching me to see my reaction, I shrug and get up off the bed "it's just a dare" I state.

I go over to Jay and sit down beside him on his bed. I lean in and gently kiss him, he surprisingly kisses back. I pull away and stare at him. I feel Nath's eyes burning behind me, like jealously is radiating out of him.

I get up and give Jay a scowl as I sit back with Nath who just then asks "what was that?", Jay tightened his jaw "she said it's only a dare mate. I was making it fun" he explains. I feel Nath's arm roughly grip my waist "YOU DON'T KISS BACK MY GIRL IF IT'S A DARE OR NOT!!!" I actually flinch when Nath shouts like that, it scares me how angry he gets quickly.

The rest of the ride through London is in complete silence. Nath and Jay continuously glaring at each other throughout.

When we get to the venue and the boys go out to meet the fans, I turn to Big Kev "make sure Nathan and Jay don't fight. I'm scared of what Nath might do and I don't want anyone performing with a black eye". Kev laughs at me "sure, I'll watch them. Don't worry" he smiles. I go into the backstage area with Kels and Nareesha.

Nath comes in to see me before he goes on "hey" he smiles. I look him over briefly and then I notice it, the cut in his lip. "What have you fucking done now Nathan?" I yell at him. He raises his voice louder than mine "don't fucking swear at me! That'll get you nowhere". I glare at him "I will swear at you because you have a cut on your lip and cuts don't come from nowhere! What the fuck have you done?"

He glares at me "I was gonna hit Jay but Tom hit me first, hence the cut. He stopped me. HAPPY?!!" he literally screamed the last word. I felt the tears threaten my eyes then but I couldn't cry not now, not in front of Nath while we're fighting. "Well good. You deserved that..."

He stormed out then. I heard some shouting in the corridor and then the voices of Nath, Max and Tom as they walked past the open door of the room I was in "I'M NOT PERFORMING TONIGHT" was all I needed to hear to know Nath had really lost it now and it was all the fault of a stupid game that I didn't even want to play...

{A/N - Sorry for not updating in ages, I know you guys have been so patient! You're great :D

Please keep reading :)

- Bronnie xx