Chapter 30 ~ Breaking Up and Rekindling Old Flames

Keeleigh's POV ~

The morning after everyone had the worst hangovers, which didn't make my job today any easier. I didn't want to hurt Jay but I knew I couldn't avoid it...

I kept looking at Nath who kept giving me expectant looks as if willing me to just do it already. I was just trying to build up the courage! I eventually gently tapped Jay's arm "can we go talk quickly before we leave?" I ask him. He nods and we head outside the tour bus.

He leans against the bus outside and I pace around in front of him nervously. I feel his gaze watching me and he lets out a long sigh "KEE!" he grows impatient. I stare at him, did he really just shout at me? "What?" I ask. He sighs again "just get on with it. We need to set off for the next venue" he reminds me.

I swallow hard and look at him "I don't really feel like this is going anywhere. It's not you..." the disgust on his face as he walks towards me "it's not you its me? Right? Or maybe it's not you, maybe it's Nathan! Don't think I never saw the way you looked at him! You never looked at me that way..."

With that Jay stormed inside. I decided to go back in a few moments later and sat down next to Nathan. He gave me a reassuring smile and placed his hand discretely on top of mine. I smiled at him "it's done" I whispered. He grinned "Just us now" he whispered back.

Of course we'd have to keep things on the down low for a while to respect Jay but I knew Nath was the right choice. I hope that he is happy with the decision to take me back because I'm not going anywhere. I have him back now!

**
{A/N - OMG JAYTHAN IS COMING TO AN END!!!! Only about 5 chapters left at the most!!

It's been fun writing this and I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as me! Love you all :)

- Bronnie xx