{Chapter 16} My experiences with Tom Riddle

This chapter is a mess

HELLO Y'ALL
I DON'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE SO BYE Y'ALL

~~~~

Okay so my experiences with this bitch are horrible, but I have 1 good experience but RHWHSIWH:

1. The first time was the "lion king" thing, I've told y'all about it in 1 of my story times.

2. I was in the common room studying for this upcoming test (it's fun bc hogwarts)
Then Tom Riddle came in and he literally stared at me for I don't know how long.
There was no one else there so I just stared back bc why not yk.😭✋
He told me that I looked decent and walked away.
I was a bit shocked actually, bc he never said something nice to someone-
The next day he ran up to me and said that he would murder me if I told someone.
Girl I already told everyone, what do you mean murder me?!
He actually didn't murder me, and he also became nicer to me like more compliments, etc etc.

3. This moment is actually so toxic but 🙄.
After about 5 months he told me that he liked me (it took him 5 months to find the cOrReCt WoRdS).
I was SHOOK bc well, it's Tom fucking Riddle maybe?
He hit me bc I didn't say anything and told me to apologise to him.
I didn't and walked away.

4. He ignored me.
He ignored me.
I SHOULD BE THE 1 IGNORING HIM, HE HIT ME?!?!?!?

5. One day when I had detention with Snape (haha yeah) he ran into Snape his classroom (I was cleaning the tables), and grabbed my wrists and ran out of the classroom.
He asked me what stupid shit I did this time and called me an idiot.
I was whispering the lyrics from wap bc that song is good, and it ain't getting out of my head.

6. He told me to eat bc I was looking skinnay.
Don't worry guys, body shamers aren't allowed to exist!
So I kicked him!
In his private area!
I also ran away after that bc ehm..
I got detention with this random bitch but I was fine, at least I didn't need to see Tom💀.

7. He tried to kill me.
Little did he know that I can't die😳.
I shifted back bc well, he was getting pale and looked at me like I just murdered every single human on earth.

~~~~

TYSM FOR EVERYTHING, THE SWEET AND FUNNYASS COMMENTS, SUPPORT AND AHHHHH