{Chapter 22} My experiences with The Chosen One

Sorry it's just that Harry keeps repeating that he's the chosen one and 😫

~~~~

1. Once in potions (my goodness, many things happens in those classes istg) Harry was talking with Hermione bc he didn't ❤ducking❤ understand anything.
I was getting annoyed by his voice so I stood up and hit him.
Harry looked at me like he just saw Voldemort and Hermione was ready to murder me.😫✋
Harry asked me why I did that, and I told him that I would tell it after the stupid ass lesson.
When we were done we went to the great hall, and Harry asked me AGAIN why I hit him.
I said that if he would ask it again I would Avada Kedavra him.
He was scared bc he knew that I never lie, so he just went " ... ".

2. I never talk much with this dude, although I do hit him most of the time, once bc he was breathing too loud.
Yeah, we're besties but I hate it when he does shit like that ##$%$%$$%$!

3. He kissed Hermione😀
He cried and begged me to not tell anyone and said that I had to believe him (he was trying to tell me that it was an accident).
Hermione cried the whole night and she was stressed out and I was like "girl at least someone wanted to kiss you, I mean, look at me, nobody wants to kiss me🙄"
(Yeah right "miss I only like older men like Snape and Lucius")

4. It was dinner time and he sneezed so loud that even Dumbledore looked at him.
He was embarrassed, and I told him to go to the twins and tell them about his "embarrassing moment".
That was a bad idea
They laughed and told everyone.
Harry cried and hugged me for what felt like hours (honestly he's too innocent, I actually felt bad for him).

5. The last thing that I wanted to tell y'all:
Once me and Harry were studying in the library, and I was trying to grab a book but it fell and it made a loudass "POOF" sound.
I was literally laughing so hard TSHSHWYHAJSB
Harry grabbed my arm and ran to the Gryffindor common room.
Dude I was DYING

~~~~

CAN Y'ALL LEAVE REQUESTS HERE PLEASE??