{Chapter 58} Shifting tips💃

~ ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR DOUBTS.
Don't push them away.

Example: *me trying to shift* 😍
(Mind:) But what if it's all made up in your head?
(Me:) It's not, *explaining to myself why that's not true*

~ Istg, be PATIENT!!!!!
If you don't shift the first time, fine, I didn't shift the first time either, but that doesn't mean that you can't shift?

~ Use your toilet before shifting 😍

~ DON'T FOCUS ON THE FUCKING SYMPTOMS, FOCUS ON YOUR DESIRED REALITY!!
I always try to feel shit from my desired reality bc yes.

~ Don't stop shifting if you don't have symptoms, trust me, I once shifted without feeling anything 💀

~ Don't expect the universe to do everything for you, honestly, fuck the universe!
YOU ARE your own boss, NOT the universe.
If you want to shift then do it, no need to ask the universe for approval.

~ Moving is not recommend 😀
Well sometimes I have this tic that makes my hands go ⬆️↗️➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️↖️, like, okay, that's fine yk
But don't go run a whole marathon while shifting if you understand what I mean.

~ Try to imagine some voices from your desired reality, I ALWAYS do that.
And after a couple of minutes it becomes real (hearing voices).
That doesn't happen to everyone ofc but you can always try!

~ Don't be scared please.
It's not dangerous, you're safe.

~ Do not murder people in your desired reality.
They're real ass persons.

~ Please don't trust everything on tik tok, Dumbledore won't do the wap with you and make out with Harry while being married to Snape.
Hermione won't twerk in class and murder my stepson Draco.

~ I recommend listening to subliminals, ALTHOUGH it's NOT necessary.

~ Listen to music which makes you think of your desired reality (it doesn't matter when)!
Again, it's NOT necessary.
I always listen to rasputin bc that's me and Lucius our song 😭👌

~ Don't hide your emotions about shifting to yourself, you are allowed to feel sad if you didn't shift!

~~~~

My brother just came home and he's screaming as always, very annoying, I'm a person who loves silence so...😰