{Chapter 54} Information which ain't true

So I'll be sharing some information with y'all which is NOT true.

~~~~

1. Shifting is lucid dreaming/just a dream.

{Explained:} You're actually in another reality, while when you dream your whole brain is still active (kind of, don't know how to explain this) with you being in that reality.
I recommend googling this shit if you don't understand!

~~~~

2. Shifting is so easy, so so so easy!

{Explained:} Ofc it's easy, but falling asleep too early or when you can't fall asleep at all will definitely ruin it which can make it very difficult.
Shifting itself is easy, true, just falling asleep..
And when people try an awake method they need to be patient and very focused which can also be difficult.
Don't let this ruin your thoughts about shifting though!
You can shift, it's not that hard, but yeah, falling asleep and patience is some fucked up shit.

~~~~

3. You can get stuck in your desired reality.

{Explained:} That's impossible, if you feel like you really want to go back to this reality then you will come back (if you say your safe word ofc).
You can stay there forever, but if you aren't planning to do so, no, you won't get stuck.

~~~~

4. You can just have 1 desired reality.

{Explained:} You make up many scenarios in your head, which will turn into many different realities.
If I would like to shift to hogwarts today and to danganronpa tomorrow then that would be possible, easy!

~~~~

5. You need a script in order to shift.

{Explained:} If you know what you want in your desired reality then that will be your desired reality, nothing can change that.
A script can be helpful to help you with remembering things, but it's not necessary.

~~~~

6. A script needs to be on paper.

{Explained:} No.
As I already said, a script will help you with remembering things from your desired reality, that doesn't need to be written on paper.
I have that shit on my phone like🤨
But for the pillow method (don't recommend doing that 1, that shit never helped me, but you can mix it with the raven method tho) it's recommended to have it on paper.
Doesn't need to be hand written!

~~~~

7. You can't taste anything.

{Explained:} Oh hell yes you can.
Don't know how to explain this, it's just like here, but just in another reality. Boom.

~~~~

8. Shifting is dangerous and demonic.

{Explained:} Wtf no-
Demons won't connect with you for for this and dangerous? No not at all.
I've never heard that someone (who wasn't faking it) was in danger or surrounded by demons bc of shifting.

~~~~

Stop spreading information like this you annoying little cockroach