{Chapter 80} New kind of motivation

Hello.
Welcome to your worst nightmare.
Today I'm gonna tell you why I'm forcing you to shift.
Take a seat.
Relax.
Now I want you to focus on your breath, turn on some music or epsilon waves if needed.
Sit down, lay down, stand up, anything to make yourself comfortable.
Take a minute to just completely focus on your breath, come back when 1 minute passed.

Welcome back.
So now you're calm, relaxed, comfortable, let me tell you why I'm forcing you to shift.
1. I can't stand comments like this:
"I didn't shift tonight bc I felt too lazy"
"I fell asleep to early lol"
"It doesn't work for me"
"It's so hard"
2. Y'all act like being unmotivated is a bad thing when in fact it's a sign that you're close to shifting.
3. Some people asked me if shifting is like a dream because they don't believe it, which is totally fine to ask, but still.
There are many more reasons but we'll save that for later.

Now please focuse on your breath again, do you feel okay?
If you don't go rant here in the replies.
Or just message me, I'll be awake for a while.

If you're feeling good enough to shift please lay down or do whatever you want, but now you need to have the intention to shift.
You can search up guided meditation videos on YouTube (not necessary), and do a method (isn't necessary either).
As long as you believe you can shift you should be good.
You need to actually believe it, you can search up some motivation videos too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You thought it was over huh🤨
Bitch please we're just getting started
Some people just need a harsher version😘🥰😍
And I exist only for that reason🤩🤩

Anyways.

WHY AREN'T YOU FUCKING SHIFTING YET?!
I'VE BEEN VERY NICE THE FAST FEW MINUTES, BUT YOU, YES YOU, ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES
IF YOU WANT MY RESPECT YOU NEED TO FUCKING TRY TO SHIFT, IDC IF IT DOESN'T WORK TODAY, AT LEAST YOU FUCKING TRIED IT!!
I'LL LITERALLY BUY A PLANE TICKET, FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY, AND SNATCH YOU TO YOUR DR IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA LISTEN TO ME ISTG
DON'T DISAPPOINT ME.

Ok bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to feel those hands

I also want those hands to feel me.
WBJWHWHWHAHHA OKAY BYE SHAHHSHSHAHHA