{Chapter 91} My daily routine from my dr 🙂🙂

This will most likely be the last chapter, I wanted to thank y'all for everything, I love y'all so much ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first of all, I wake up, PLWWHHSHS
I stretch??? No idk, anyways, usually Lucius is already awake staring at me like the creep he is, and we both just say nothing.
Yes we're boring
If Lucius knew that I was sharing this kind of information he would probably ignore my existence for days......
Ehm well we stare at each other and well well well well well well well
After a couple of minutes I stand up and go to the bathroom to wash my face, take a shower and change clothes bc I'm not going anywhere with my pyjamas on😁

Lucius does his own thing in the bathroom, he spends 15 minutes on doing his hair, I've told him many times that his hair is naturally hot af but he just ignores my lovely fucking facts!!!

The Malfoy manor is BIG.
The bedrooms are (in my dr) on the third floor, second floor is not really my concern, oh and there are even more bedrooms on all the other floors and bathrooms, there are also some restrooms and shit downstairs near the ballroom, there's also a big ass living room, a random room with just some seats and shit like that, dining room with a kitchen near that shitty room, a library near the bedrooms, an office, and yeah more but I'm not really interested in all of these rooms.
(I wouldn't find my way back either)

But ok I go downstairs to the dining room and wait for Lucius (and Draco, but he's moving out soon bc Astoria, love her)
Sometimes Lucius is there before me which can be scary af, him just sitting there and staring at me like😀

At breakfast we just talk and yes it's very hot because oh my HIS HWNDNANSNDNSNNDNDNSNSNDNWNSD

Then we ehm well eh haha ok just ehm breathe and haha yeah hahahahahahahaahahahaah.
Lunch, more ahahhahsabqjanjaahahahha
Dinner and hahahahaha I go outside and sit outside bc why not and Lucius usually finishes some work and stuff in his office sometimes I follow him to his office and annoy him because why the hell not?

Then we go to the bedroom and haha change clothes and read a book and breathe and sleep.

Yeah ofc so much more happens in my dr but it's different each day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~