{Chapter 7} Story time💅

I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER STORY TIME!!!!
So I shifted last night bc it's fun.

I woke up in a classroom (we had potions), and I don't mean that I woke up in peace, nahhhh.

Professor Snape hit me bc he doesn't think that I should have some "calm and peaceful time". Those were his words.

So ofc I had detention bc I just woke up from the 1 hour long shifting attempt. Nobody knew that I shifted there but still.😤

Anyways I was bored so I threw a note to Fred bc why not and he looked at me with this smirk on his face.
I wrote on the note that we should prank professor Snape.
He agreed.😏

He immediately passed the note to George and after class (I had detention) I asked professor Snape if I could use the toilets.
Normally he wouldn't say yes but he did this time. HDHSGSH

Fred and George waited for me outside the classroom, and then we made a plan to prank professor Snape.
Shouldn't have given me detention dude.

But to be honest we were all a little bit tired so we decided to keep it simple.
We planned to walk in the classroom (us 3) and sing a Christmas song bc it was almost Christmas.
AND DANCE.

So after planning it we walked in and danced like ehm weirdos?
Yeah they couldn't dance.
Me neither tho HAHAHA

We also sang "All I want for Christmas is you".

Professor Snape first looked at me with this smirk on his face and then looked away as if nothing happend.
We were SO CONFUSED
Then he told Fred and George to leave, and when they did he stood up and literally looked me in the eyes for Idk how long and then walked BACK to his desk.

Then he told me to leave.

IT WAS FUNNY LIKE I LAUGHED THE NEXT DAY THE WHOLE TIME DURING POTIONS

______________________________________
Anyways that was my story time, I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED IT❤