{Chapter 20} Things you could do in your desired reality!

I HAVE 11 IDEAS FOR Y'ALL SO GET READY...

~~~~

1. Ask people if they can throw it back.
I had so much fun (the last time I shifted) asking people if they could throw it back💀.
It's just that Tom Riddle will probably try to kill me when I shift back to my desired reality.

2. IF YOU'RE SHIFTING TO HOGWARTS, SCRIPT THAT YOU HAVE MUSIC FROM YOUR CURRENT REALITY AND LET DUMBLEDORE LISTEN TO WAP!!!!!!
I DID IT AND HE ASKED ME WHAT A "WET ASS PUSSY" WAS THSHEHEHAHWH

3. Eat.every.single.type.of.food.
LIKE OMG THE FOOD HAGRUEBEJRB

4. Script that you're rich and own every single shop and then walk in 1 of your shops like you're the most badass bitch anyone has ever seen.

5. SCRIPT THAT YOU HAVE POWERS, I DID THAT ONCE AND OMG I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER

6. If you shift to Hogwarts, become friends with Snape and ask him the weirdest questions you can think of.
IT'S FUN, I PROMISE YOU TEJGAHSHEJS
Btw he still gives me detention even though we're friends and sometimes I'm so 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

7. Jump off a cliff+script that you will be okay and that you can't feel pain.
IT'S AWESOME

8. Script that nobody is racist and you'll see how much more fun the world is.
I did that once and I actually cried-
Ofc the world still wasn't perfect, but at least nobody was saying mean shit about other people their skin colour.

9. Annoy Tom Riddle, make him want to kill you but also like you.
I did that and now he's literally obsessed with me🙄🙄

10. For the people who lost someone special in their life, go and shift to them.
I wanna script that my grandparents are in my desired reality since they died in August (grandmother) + September (grandfather).
I've literally never felt so horrible, I also never lost a (human) family member.
I wanna enjoy the beautiful weather and walk around Hogwarts with them, like please 😭🤚.

11. Become friends with everyone, IT'S FUNNY ASF
Even though I never remember their names..