{Chapter 45} My experiences with Narcissa

It's short but we don't give a fuck, idk what my next chapter is gonna be tho
Btw sorry for being dead af

~~~~

1. I met her when I was spending my weekend shit at the Malfoy manor.
She was so nice, but she also seemed a bit fake.. idk?
But some days went by and she was being more "real".

2. It was midnight and I needed to use the toilet, so I ran to idk where and ofc I bumped into this random ass bitch.
It was Narcissa.
Some seconds later I heard someone walking towards us, and ofc it was fucking Lucius 😭✋
He had this cold resting bitch face (hot) and I was like 😏

Girl if Cissy knew that I fucked her husband multiple times, ooooo, I would be dead.
Lucius his eyes met mine (romantic) and he had this questioning look on his face and I just nodded, knowing that Cissy wouldn't try to murder me (yet).

Narcissa asked if I was alright (she's like a mother to me) and I was like "Yes, I just need to use the toilet."

Narcissa was like 👀
And I was like 😏
And Narcissa was like 😏
And we were like 😏😏

Then she just nodded and walked away.

3. WHY TF WERE LUCIUS AND NARCISSA BOTH ACTUALLY AWAKE AT MIDNIGHT?!??!?!
I woke up thinking that shit.
I went to search Draco bc we needed to leave for school in a few hours soooooo..
Narcissa saw me and ran towards me, telling me to not say anything to Draco about what happend that night.

Bitch no I literally caught you and your husband at midnight, I ain't gonna shut up?!😒

I told Draco and he said that he and his parents just came from this "emergency meeting".
That explains why my mother (Bellatrix) was literally gone for DAYS.
Idk what she was doing but ig🤷‍♀️

4. I FINALLY TASTED THE SOUP WHICH IS MADE BY CISSY
Draco invited me and I was like "yes please".
It's so good.

DISCLAIMER: NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME REALITY OFC, MAYBE NARCISSA DOESN'T MAKE HER OWN SOUP IN YOUR DESIRED REALITY!
PLEASE DON'T EXPECT THAT YOUR DESIRED REALITY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MINE!
I WRITE THINGS BASED OF/OFF MY EXPERIENCES!⚠️

~~~~