{Chapter 27} Story time😫✋

I apologize for the other chapter about Lucius.
I don't regret anything I did with him tho ;)

~~~~

Okay, so we had vacation for like 3/4 weeks, I spent my time at Hogwarts bc yes.
I was eating this cookie (it was so good omg) and then someone walked in the slytherin common room.
It was Draco.
He looked angry asf✋😫

He walked up to where I was sitting and sat next down to me.

I was like "1..2..3.." and then he screamed and told me about his problems.
He was mad mad because he almost screamed at professor Snape who was checking in to see why someone was screaming.

Draco had some problems with his father.
(I hAvE tOo, if you are confused, I recommend reading chapter 26)
Lucius and Narcissa had an argument about this new broom that Draco wanted to buy THAT day.
Lucius was totally fine with it but Narcissa didn't seem to like it since they already bought him a broom a month ago.
Draco wasn't having it and asked his father if he could bring him to Hogwarts.💀

And then Draco started looking for me to make me his therapist.
Yeah, he always does that.
When he was done talking about his shit we started talking about other stuff, until it started to become dark outside and I asked him if he shouldn't go back to his parents.

Draco said: "No, they didn't buy me the broom today because of their idiotic behaviour. They don't understand me, nobody does"

Then he started to cry and I turned on my therapist modus 😃

If you become close to Draco in your dr, please, be aware that he will talk about all his problems.

~~~~

Next chapter is my experiences with Luna, I also have a method.
The car method, I'll explain it in chapter 29!
LOVE Y'ALL, AND SORRY I'M DYING, Y'ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS
(that's a good thing ofc)