{Chapter 87} Alright here's the real one☹️

OK NO I'M JUST KIDDING YOU SUSHSHSJSHAJWJDJSJJE

I'm bored and y'all just, idk, deserved to suffer!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sooooo, some stupid shit happened in my dr hahahahahahahaha
Me and Lucius were in the library (there's a library in the manor, idk if it's just in my dr but it's amazing), I wasn't reading a book, I was just sitting there thinking about random stuff.
Btw I'm trying to get that professor job bc I graduated, it was such an emotional "farewell".
Little do they know😈😈
I'm gonna try and get Severus to help me out with getting the job bc why not
And I changed my mind!!
I might want to teach muggle studies😈😈

Mother will be disappointed but idgaf at this point, I'll be the best professor they ever had!!!!
Anyways, Draco ran upstairs to the library to tell us that our cat is missing.
Yes we have a cat, I just felt the need to get a cat, it's a black one with green eyes.
I was like "HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE"
She's not allowed to go outside, I tried it once before and she literally tried to run to Australia or something..
(Her name is Achlys)

Draco told me that he thought that Achlys was allowed to go outside, so he opened the door for her when she kept meowing at the front door.
I meaaaaaaaaaaan
Makes sense
Ok no maybe not

Lucius looked like he was about to murder his own son😍😍
He likes the cat, he was the one who specifically wanted Achlys.
I ran outside and searched for her but I couldn't find her, ok I'm gonna tear up BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER
Lucius went with me, and he even tried some random spells which I've never heard of, but still no Achlys😭
Me and Lucius went back to the Manor after some hours of searching non stop.
Draco left to go to Astoria (YES THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER IN MY DR AND AAAA I LOVE HER)
I don't hate him because of this, it's not like he did it on purpose.
Oh and yes Voldemort is gone too, Lucius ain't a death eater anymore EYYY
He kept telling me that he would quit being a death eater if he could, and like I've never seen him this relaxed after all of this shit just stopped.
Sometimes he still wakes up at midnight and looks at me for idk how long, most of the time he wakes up from a nightmare, and no he doesn't share them with me.😒
Might want to script it out since I want him to be happy

ANYWAYSSSYSYS
I keep changing the subject, I'm so sorry😭
I'm just gonna make it fast.
A few days later someone found a cat, a dead cat, and guess who found it?
Cececedriccccc
We're still performing sometimes, sadly not in the Hufflepuff common room anymore though..
I'll probably script that only us 2 are allowed to go and perform there 😍
Cedric has visited the manor many times (Lucius doesn't seem to like it, but I've told him to just shut up and ignore him) and knows exactly who our cat is.
He came over and told us that he found Achlys, I was so happy until he brought me and Lucius to this random little park where our fucking cat was laying down, dead, frozen, no.
Yeah it's winter in my dr, and what about it?!?!

So yeah I cried lol
Lucius just looked numb and didn't really talk that much for the rest of the day.
Cedric helped us bury her btw, and after dinner I just had enough of this shit and shifted back.

GUESS WHO SCRIPTED ACHLYS BACK INTO THEIR DR?!?!
YES, I DID
I AIN'T GONNA SHIFT TO A REALITY IF MY CAT AIN'T THERE TF

I'm still sad about it, I never expected this shit to happen.

Well that was the "interesting" stuff, I also got a new bracelet from Luna, it's silver with 1 dark red triangle, she told me she made it herself and got bored of it.
PSHAHSHJSJSHS
Oh and I haven't seen Blaise for such a long time, like where did he go???
Remus is the Defence Against the Dark Arts professor again btw, I scripted it bc the last time they had this random person I've never seen before.
I like the older Draco way more, he is nicer than the young annoying ass Draco.
Oh and he is planning to buy a new house with Astoria, probably bc he's done with me and Lucius our bullshit.
I understand him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow
That was a shitty story time
If I made any grammar mistakes, I'm sorry, it's late and I don't feel like correcting it rn