Chapter 40: Villain Invasion

Bakugo, Todoroki, Hiroto were walking thru the forest carrying another student from Class 1-B and all three were holding their breaths to avoid inhaling the poison.

They soon find a villain who was on his knees muttering to himself and seeing them he turns them.

Villain: "I have work to do." *the villain was wearing a mask like a robber and had his mouth stitched open so his gums and teeth were visible.

Bakugo: "Like hell I am fighting with this sick fuck!"

Izuku encounters Mandalay and the pro hero Tiger fighting, a lizard ma, a magician, and a female who had a magnetism quick.

Izuku quickly land a full cowling enhanced dropkick on the villain Spinner(A.k.a Lizard man) and sent him flying away into the tree as he slammed into it and slid down unconsious.

Izuku: *lands on the ground and stood up* "One down, one to go." *looks at Mandalay* "Mandalay Kouta's safe, Takato and I just dropped him off, I need you to tell a message that Aizawa-sensei sent! 'All the students of A and B are authorized for Combat."

Mandalay nodded as thanks as she relays the message to the other students: "Done."

Izuku then turns towards her: "Tell them that the villains targets are Bakugo Katsuki, Akane Uraraka, Hiroto Fuji, they want to take him away." 

Mandalay nods and sent the information on the other side

 Bakugo, and Hiroto was shocked when  they heard it and said: "So you are after us? Too Bad you won't live to to get to us."

Magne: "So the screams earlier were of Muscular, you defeated him!'

Izuku: "No...." *points behind them as a massive boom could be heard behind them along with a dark looming shadow,* "He did.."

The Villains slowly look behind them to see Takato in his full on Kaiju form, who lets out a low snarl before letting out his signature earth shattering roar, which unleashes huge gust of wind around the area causing the poisonous gas behind him to get blown away like a candle before reverting back to human form but his claws, dorsal spines and tail still on him.

Magne: "T-that m-monster... he's a threat and must be dealt with immediately!" *rushes at him*

Tiger: "KID WATCH OUT!" 

Takato simply grabs Magne's face and slams him down into the ground hard causing a massive crater to form knocking the villain out. 

Takato: "*looks at the other villain* "Who's next..?" *The lady backs in pure fear as he turns his head towards Tiger , who was holding the injured pro hero: Ragdoll on her back* "Head to camp and get her medical attention! We'll handle things here!"

Tiger: "R-right!" *runs off back to camp*

Takato quickly closes his eyes and finds the locations of all the other students, mainly Akane, Bakugo, and Hiroto: "Midoriya!" *Midoriya looks up to see Takato pointing towards where Bakugo and Hiroto are* "Get to Bakugo and Hiroto! I catch up with you when I can!" *quickly launches into the air himself with his massive tail, as Izuku runs off toward Bakugo and Hiroto.*

Takato looks around to see Ochako pinned down by a middle school uniform wearing blonde girl. But Akane quickly wraps up the villain in her silk as she hurls the villain off her sister. Asui runs over to Ochako's aid as Takato land in front of them.

Takato: "You girls alright?!"

Akane: "Takato! We're okay but-" *sees Toga (Blonde haired school girl) cutting herself loose with her knife.* "They are after me, Bakugo and Hiroto!"

Takato: "I know.."

Toga: "Oooo~ What a handsome man~ I think you will look better in cuts~" 

Takato: *looks at the villain's gear* "Hmm blood type quick aye.." *Quickly rushes at the girl , who charge at the teen. In the last second Takato makes the questionable move of  retracting his scales and allows himself to get cut  stab by Toga.*

Toga: *drinking his blood thru the straws around her* "Suck~ suck suck~~

Akane, Ochako, and Asui: "Takato-kun!"

However Toga suddenly pulls out her knife and begins to scream in agony. Allow Takato to heal his injury as Toga fall to the ground screaming in pain.

Asui: "W-what happening ribbit?"

Takato: *notice radiation burn forming on Toga's face taking out a needle with an antidote inside of it and injecting into her* "Radiation poisoning.." *walks off walk to the others* "My blood is similar to drugs and Medicine. You take the recommended dosage otherwise.." *looks over to a unconscious Toga* "It becomes a deadly poison."

Ochako: "O-oh. I see.."

Bakugo: *Off screen* "HEY MAKE WAY!" *The 4 look up to see Bakugo, Todoroki, Izuku, Hiroto, and Shoji who was carrying the boy from Class 1-B.

Takato: "What the hell are you-" *sees Tokoyami and Dark Shadow behind them, the former screaming in pain and the latter out of control.* "......You got to be fucking kidding me?"

Tokoyami: *shouted* "help! Dark Shadow....out...of control!"

Takato: "I cans see that.." *simply glares at Dark Shadow and with speaks with a cold monstrous snarl* "....Calm down!"

The result was instantaneous, Dark Shadow knowing the difference even in his rage mode stopped and heard Takato causing him to recede back into Tokoyami.

Tokoyami:*panting* "Thanks..." 

Mandalay: *in Takato's head* 'Ryujin-kun all other students are accounted for except for you and the others'

Takato: "Got..." *that's when a thought crossed his mind* "Wait.." *looks at Akane* "Where's Junior?"

???: *offscreen* "Looking for someone?" *The group turn and eyes widen with horror to see Compress, Dabi,and Gigan, who had Junior in his  grip had his blue flames points straight at the little boy's head.*

Akane: " LET HIM GO!"

Gigan: "Oh we will only if.." *points at Akane, Bakugo,  Hiroto and Takato* "Only if you 4 come with us.."

Hiroto: "You expect us to trust you dick heads!"

Dabi: "You don't have much of a choice..now do you.." The group look at each other for a while before Takato walks forward, with Akane, Hiroto and Bakugo hands behind their back* "Good..." *a black mist surrounds them as Dabi throw Junior at Izuku, who catches Junior* "A deals a deal..we got what we came for." *They soon vanish with and warpped into the base of the league of villains. There Shigaraki is seen smiling insanely toward the group. Takato glances over and his eyes widen with horror to also see Ichinisan and Sammy chained up on a wall*

Shigaraki: "Welcome..heroes..to the Legue of Villains.."