Chapter 19: Akane vs Todoroki: Fear of Life and death

Takato was currently walking to the stands  where Class 1-A was at. But when he gets there he sees Midoriya crosses paths with him as it was his match. Takato smiles at his friend.

Izuku: "Hey Takato, congrats on the first match."

Takato: "Heh thanks Midoriya." *Izuku walks past Takato but before he did* "Hey." *Izuku turns to look at Takato who is smirks at him* "I'm looking forward to our match when you win." 

Izuku's eyes widen remember since Takato won his match, and it's a tournament style fight. If he wins he will have to fight his best friend. Izuku nods and smiles at him.

Izuku: "Same here man." *continues his way to his match. Takato turns his head and walks to Class 1-A stands. Akane takes notice to Takato walking over to them* 

Akane: "HEY! TAKATO!" *Everyone turns to look at the smiling Class president moves a bit from her seat* "I saved you a seat!"

Takato: *smiles* "Heh you're too kind Akane. Thank you." *sits next to her*

Kaminari: "Dude you were so badass in that match!"

Ochako: "Yeah I can't believe you took every one of the punches and didn't move!"

Takato: "All part of my training, with my brother."

Kirishima: "Huh what do you mean?"

Takato: "Well" *recalling the training with his brother and sister* "To prepare for the Sports Festival. My brother made me not only tank multiple hits from his geokinesis, pelting me with his crystal missile which were hit more harder than a diamond and more faster than a bullet. All the while I had a massive Crystal on my back which weighed more than 500 kilos."

Momo: "WHAT THAT'S INSANE!"

Takato: "Insane? Yes! Difficult? Absolutely! Impossible for me?....No! Remember I lifted a Zero Pointer's leg at the Entrance exam and that was before I met my siblings."

Asui: "I guess that's true but still..."

Soon the Shinso guy makes it to the arena as well as Midoriya. 

(Timeskip because it pretty much played how It happened in Actual Anime...so pretty much I don't feel like writing that much)

Soon it was Akane's match with Todoroki with Izuku beating Shinso and Mina loosing against Denki Kaminari. But Takato now had a worried look on his face for this match. So Takato gets up from his seat, walking to exit and see Akane who was very nervous in the battle.

Takato: "Hey!" *Akane turns her head to see Takato walking to her*

Akane: "Oh? Takato, what are you doing here?"

Takato: *tried to play it cool* "Oh I came to see you off.." *walks in front of her* "Listen...Akane, be careful in this match...okay?"

Akane: *smiles* "I'll be okay, but I appreciate the concern." 

She soon walks to the arena, but Takato couldn't help but have a worried look on his face. He had this feeling all over again.

The fear he might loose someone important again.

As Akane soon makes it to her match, she see her opponent Todoroki. But she could see something was up....Todoroki somehow had a even colder look on his face.