Chapter 42: Code of Honor

In the distance Izuku, Uraraka, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki and Momo had come to look for their classmates. Izuku and Ochako were the most worried for the safety for their friends and sister. However as they were looking around the area the sound of Takato's roar echoed thru the area.

The group look towards the direction of the roar to find their see their class president clashing blows with Kaiser Ghidorah. Not letting up against each other, nearby Bakugo, Hiroto, Akane, Ichi, Ni, Kevin and Sammy were fending off against the rest of the League of Villains, while All Might was fight against All for One.

Izuku: *eyes widen with horror* ".....IchiNiSan and Samatha?! They were captured too?!"

Ochako: *looks at Midoriya* "Deku do you know those two?"

Izuku: "Yeah.. Takato, Akane and Hiroto trained alongside them in during the Internships."

Todoroki: "Regardless..we need a plan to get them out of there."

(With Bakugo and IchiNiSan:)

Bakugo, Ichi, Ni: *screams out* "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE!" *fires off a barrage of explosions and gravity bolts towards Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Dabi, which Kurogiri simply creating a wall of black mist which a second black mist cloud forms behind the three*

Bakugo: **curses under his breathe* "Shit no-" *as the glow of the their own attacks appears in from the cloud of smoke, but then anther stream of gravity bolt cuts off the barrage of attack the group looks over to see Kevin holding his hands out and firing another gravity bolt around the villains which actual lands a hard hit on Kurogiri*

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri!"

Kevin: "L-leave my brothers and friend alone!"

Ni: "HOLY SHIT?! KEVIN ACTUALLY GOT A HIT IN!"

Ichi: *looks over to his Kevin* "NICE WORK KEVIN!"

Bakugo: "It ain't over yet!" *the trio look over to Bakugo, who stares at the villains, as Dabi activates his quirk and unleashes a torrent of Blue Flames at Kevin*

However before Kevin could get hit from the blue flames. Ichi and Ni conjure Tridents made their own gravity bolts and quickly jumped into the line of fire and quickly slices right thru Dabi's flames.

Dabi: "Damn...looks like this is going to be more difficult than I thought!"

Ichi: "YOU FUCKIN VILLAIN SCUM!" *Ichi and Ni charge at Dabi with Kevin behind them summoning his own Gravity Trident as Bakugo launches himself at Shigaraki, however, Mr. Compress and Spinner jump into the fray at charge at them*

Spinner: "Dabi, we have these guys!" *The villains Looks over to see Twice running screaming as Hiroto is seen rushing at the masked villain with his twin Flame swords out* "You help out with Twice.."

Dabi: "Tch whatever.."

Ichi, Ni, Kevin: "NEVER UNDERSTIMATE KING GHIDORAH!" *all three of their Tridents collide the villains and the other two villains which causes a massive explosion between them*

(Meanwhile Akane and Sammy)

Akane is seen in the air dodging multiple attacks from Toga, who tries slashing her witha knife, while Sammy is trying to land some blows on Magne, who is easily dodging everyone of the girl's attacks.

Sammy: 'Damn it I can't land a single hit on this guy!'

Magne: 'Heh stupid girl.. My quirk Magnetism allows me to dodge you with ease.. After all we are both girls so we stay away from each other..'

Toga: *charges at Akane and goes in for a slash as Akane congures a bow from her Own Light and fires off multiple arrows at her* "Nice try but!" *Jumps at Akane and goes in for a slash* "Arrows will get you so far~~"*goes in for a slash the sound of metal clanging fills the air as Toga's eyes widen to see Akane's bow has split to become daggers to parry her attack* "Wha-"