Chapter 32: Starting End of Term Exams

Akane: *on her phone* "I'm okay sis! Midoriya, Iida, Takato and Todoroki are fine don't worry."

Ochako: "Thank goodness! I'm just so glad Midoriya and the others are okay.."

Akane: *smirks* "Hmm Not having a crush on Midoriya aye?"

Ochako: *screams with embarrassment* "AKANE!"

Gunhead: "Hey Uravity we're about to start."

Ochako: "Yeal I'll be right there." *speaks in phone* "I have to go Akane. I'll talk when I'm I get back."

Akane: "Okay later sis."

Ochako: "Bye." *hang up*

Akane puts away her phone as Takato was walking over smiling.

Takato: "Yo Akane." *Akane looks behind her and smiles to her boyfriend* "Was that Ochako just now?'

Akane: "Yeah...she wanted to make sure Midoriya and the rest of you are okay?"

Takato: *smirks* "...Heh the Izuocha ship is planning to set sail anytime soon?' *Akane begins to giggle at Takato's comment* "Seriously? Those two are made for each other."

Akane: "Yeah," *walks up to Takato wrapping her arms around him neck* "Just like us?"

Takato: *smiles wrapping his arms around Akane's waist* "Yeah just like us," *The two kiss each other for a bit before heading back to the hospital room and saw Todoroki arriving from the other direction* "What the Todoroki where did you run off too?"

Todoroki: "Yaoyorozu called." 

Akane: "Why?"

Todoroki: "She wanted to apologize for not coming to the location Midoriya sent me, she was far and also asked for my health and the experience of fighting the Hero Killers. She cut the call saying she wants to hear in detail."

Takato: *blinks twice* "Oh my god.."

Todoroki: "What?"

Akane: "Todoroki? I think Momo has a crush on you?"

Todoroki: "What does soda got to do with anything?"

Takato: "WHAT NO? NOT THAT KIND OF CRUSH YOU IDIOT!"

Todoroki: "Huh? So...like breaking me?

Takato: "Uh, close?" *looks over to Akane* "Akane can you head inside the room for a moment? I got to explain to this boy the.. *coughs* Birds and the bees talk?"

Akane: "Oh ...uh okay?" *walks inside* "See you Taka!"

Takato: *confused look* "Taka?"

Akane: *nods* "Yup Taka short for Takato! I just thought since Ochako calls Midoriya: Deku I though I give you a nickname! I hope you don't mind."

Takato: *smiles* "Heh sure I don't mind."

Akane: "YAY!" *kisses his cheek* "Thank you Taka, see you inside!" *heads inside the room*

Takato: *looks up to Todoroki who was confused* "What?"

Todoroki: "Since when were you and Akane dating?"

Takato merely replies with a facepalm.

Later the next day, at U.A, every student was called back to school early because of the Hero Killer incident. Kirishima along with Sero, were laughing their ass off to the point they had tears in their eyes.

Sero: "Bakugo, what's up with the hair?!"

Bakugo: *twitching as his hair have been combed* "S-shut up! I washed and shampoo it, but it still didn't fix it!"