Chapter 34: Preparation for Boot Camp

The sound of a woman screams filled the air of a burning forest. Takato is being forced to watch as massive spiders begin to tie up and bite down on the ladies' neck. Soon the sound of a young baby cries filled the air, as the lady looks at Takato with sorrow in her eyes.

Woman: 'Please....save..him?'

Takato gasps for air as he breathing heavily, he looks around to see he is in his room. He rubs his forehead panting catching his breath.

Takato: 'W-what was that about?...it felt so real..." *Takato snaps out of his though as Yamato's worried whine could be heard. Yamato hops on the bend and gently nuzzles him. Takato sighs and pets his little friend* "I'm okay Yamato. Don't worry.."

He quickly gets up from his bed and went to the bathroom and got dressed. He seen walks out with Yamato, walking next to his master. He pours out some Dog Kibble for Yamato and a bowl of water, which the little pup wagged happily with joy as he begins to eat his breakfast.

Erica: *walking over smiling* "Morning little brother."

Takato: *looks over to Erica* "Morning sis is breakfast ready?"

Erica: "Yes it's on the table." *notices Takato had a worried look on his face* "Are you okay Takato?"

Takato: "Hm Oh no I'm fine don't worry." *goes to the kitchen to see his breakfast and eats.*

Time Skip:

After reaching School Takato sat in his seat and could see everyone was tensed and they anticipated the results of their test. Takato looks over to Akane to see her really nervous.

Takato: "Chill Akane, there is nothing to worry about."

Akane: "Um, yes. I know but still, I can't help but be a little nervous."

Takato: "Heh." *looks over to Todoroki, he stood up and walks over to him* "Yo Todoroki?" *the two fist bump each other* "How is everything going?"

Todoroki: "It's fine....Endeavor is still a flaming land fill, but other than that everything is fine. Me and Mom are finally able to push the past behind us and move on, even my siblings are now bonding with her seeing as I told them that she was not ill."

Takato: "Heh, that's great to here..."  *Todoroki give a small smile but soon glances at Momo, Takato smiles a bit and whispers* "she's one of a kind don't loose her."  *walks back to his seat leaving Todoroki a blushing mess, which causes his right side to ignite*

Ojiro: "WOAH WHAT THE HELL?!"

Todoroki: "S-sorry" *calms down as Takato takes his seat to Izuku." "So Midoriya, how did you do?"

Midoriya: "O-oh u-um Takato-kun? Me and K-kaachan were able to pass."

Takato: "That's great." *Looks over to see Kirishima, Sato, Mina and Kaminari were gloomy, things were grim for them as they lost their exam, but Sero was trying to comfort them which was obviously not working.* 

Aizawa: *entering the class* "Take your seat!" *About your end of term exams." *notices everyone but the 4 were anxious* "Obviously some of you failed the test and as such........Everyone's going to the lodge."

The Four: "WHAT A TWIST!!!!"

Aizawa:"There were several of you, who failed the practical part, Ashido, Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, and Sato." *the 4 lowered their head* "And in the written exam, I am pleased to say there were no failing grades. Ryujin" *He said turned to Takato who looked up and everyone wondered why she was singled out.* "Good job, you have improved the second last position, now you hace the highest score in the written part, exceeding Yaoyoruzu's who has the second highest by 15."