Chapter 23: Lesson of Fire and Ice

The crowd was roaring and the audience were filled to the brim with exhilaration, with a slight of a chill tooo. This is the moment everyone was waiting for. The number two students were about to duke it out with each other.

Present Mic: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Are you ready for the battle all of us have been waiting for SOO LOOOONG?!"

The stadium erupted with cheers with cheers as if it were reply to Present Mic's statement.

"The clash between two forces of Nature: "NATURAL ELEMENTS VS A NATURAL DISASTER! THE LION VERSUS A DRAGON... GIVE IT UP FOR TAKATO S.RYUJIN AGAINST THE SHOTO TODOROKI, THE SON OF ENDEAVOR!" Mic yells out with excitement of the five years old opening a present.

Takato walked into the arena as he sees Todoroki, staring back at him without a scrap of hesitation. From on both expression on their faces, it was clear, it was going to become hell of a fight.

The Pro Heroes Lounge:

Xen: "So this is it.."

Erica: "Yes it is.."

All the pro heroes were at the edge of their seats. The feel of the upcoming battle between powerful quirk users was unreal. Apart from the two left earlier, almost every single pro hero and their faces pressed against the glass."

Back in arena:

Midnight: "Well then, since both contestants are ready and the audience are growing relentless.....BEGIN!!!"

And without a moment of hesitation, Todoroki sent jagged frost hurdling towards his opponent. The View seemed completely different to Takato when the ice was heading towards him.

Takato didn't feel nervous or frightened, not even the slightest bit. Instead of irritation but with a hint of excitement.

Takato: ".....You haven't learn at all!" *Takato' s dorsal plate begin to flash for a second along side his body as a surge of energy burst out of Takato, which causes all the ice to shatter in a instant much to everyone's shock as Takato let loose a mighty roar to the heavens*

Ochako: "T-that's the move Takato used to shatter Todoroki's ice to save Akane!"

Bakugo/Izuku 'A surge of atomic energy fired off as a close range nuclear pulse...'

Akane: "Takato."

Takato then leaps into the air and grabs a large Icicle which then he instantly hurls at Todoroki. The multicolored haired teen quickly creates a ice wall to block the upcoming attack, but the barricade quickly shatters from the sheer force of the impact revealing Takato who is now smashes his black scaly fist straight into Todoroki's stomach.

Todoroki: 'Damn it Takato just dodges plowed right thru my attack.'  

Todoroki creates a small, but rigid wall of ice behind to stay within bounds. However that's going to bite Todoroki in the ass when his black haired opponent grabs him by his face and drags him into the ice wall ripping it apart before hurling him into the side. Todoroki didn't waste anytime a single moment to send another wave of jagged ice. Takato quickly side steps and begins to run at Todoroki and quickly lifts him into the air and uses his tail as support to go in for a sliding drop kick, which connects on Todoroki knocking him and the ice wall over.

(Todoroki equal Megalon ignore Jet Jaguar)