Chapter 37: Teen Guardian

Day 2:

Mr. Aizawa was outside and Class 1-A except Takato (who was not there) yawned tiredly.

Aizawa: "Where is Ryujin?" *Some students of class 1-A looks around confused realizing Takato was not with them* "Has anyone seen him?"

Izuku: "We assumed he was with you, sir."

Aizawa: "Well, we can't wait, time is of the essence. Today we are all here to work on and improved your quicks and train you so that you may be able to achieve the temporary license, with that being said Bakugo, here. Try to throw this." *Aizawa threw a ball at Bakugo while directing the last part of his sentence to him.*

Bakugo: *looking at the ball* "This is from the physical test."

Aizawa: "Your records says that your throw during the test was 705.2m, let's see what you score." *steeping a little to the side*

Bakugo: *grinned as he shouted* "DROP DEAD!!!" *Threw the ball with full force*

Aizawa showed the device which had 709.5 written on it and Bakugo was shocked.

Everyone else was shocked and disappointment too.

Sero: "This isn't even close to what I expected."

Kaminari: "Talk about an eye o-" *is interrupted as something massive crashes thru behind Aizawa.* "WOAH!"

The students and Aizawa gets into a fighting stance, but their eyes widen to see.....A cooked Kaiju sized......red....crustacean.

Iida: *wide eyes* "W-what is that?!"

Izuku: "I-I think that's it's a....lobster.."

Takato: *offscreen* "Actually....that's a shrimp..." *Everyone looks over to see Takato was walking out of the forest in a very tired state*

Class 1-A: "Takato!" *runs over to Takato as he walks toward them*

Kirishima: *like everyone notices the bags under Takato's eyes* "Dude have you been out there all night?!"

Takato: "I've dealt with worse.." *Akane looks down to Takato's eyes widen*

Aizawa: *walks over with irritated look* "Why the hell would you train in the forest all n-"

Suddenly a adorable yawn could be heard by everyone. The entire class look down to see the smol Takato rubbing his eyes, before looking up to see the others looking at him with wide eyes.

Bakugo: "Uh....."

Toru: *lowers her self and waves* "Aw. Hi little guy!" The smol Takato jumps a bit before hopping off Takato's tail and hid beside it before hiding peeking out scared*

Smol Takato: * scared cute tone*"S-scawy..."

All the Girls in Class 1-A especially Akane: *squealing by the Smol Takato's adorablness* "HE'S SO CUTE!"

All the boys in Class 1-A including Aizawa: 'MUST PROTEC!!!'

Takato: *gently pats the Smol Takato's. The child looks up to see Takato giving a gentle kind smile, before looking at the other's with a calm tone* "Everyone give the kid some space...he's..been thru a lot..." *kneels to the kid's level and gives him a reassuring smile* "It's okay kid, these are my friends/ classmates and teacher, they are nice people well except maybe Pomeranian."

Bakugo: "HEY!"

Smol Takato: "...B-but w-what if t-they d-d-don't l-like m-me? W-what if t-they y-yell at m-me.." *everyone looks over to Bakugo, who gives a irrirated look at everyone else*