Chapter......well that's something you don't see everyday.

After that, Midnight rest her whip over her shoulder, a grin n her face as the screen change.

Midnight: "Well then, let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd qualifier! Every year, many people drink their tears away here! Now, here is the fateful first and!"" *as she cracks her whip, a hologram appeared behind her. It spins like a game slot before it stopped. "This year, it's this!"

"An obstacle course race."

"All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumstances of this stadium - about four kilometers." *She cracks her whip into the air.* "Our school's selling point is freedom!" *She licks her lips* "As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do!"

"Now take you places, everyone!"

They stood in front of the gate that leads outside of the stadium. Atop of the gate, the green lights shone, all the cheers died down.

Takato: 'Lets do this.'

Midnight: "START!"

As soon as Midnight said that, everyone immediately rush into the gate. 

Present Mic: "Here's to play to play!" *looks at Aizawa* "Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy man?"

Aizawa: *looks at him* "You're the one who dragged me to come."

Present Mic: "Let's get started right away, Mummy Man! What should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

Takato didn't enter, knowing full well that it would be reckless to go in as he realized that Todoroki might froze the entrance. So instead of rushing he decides to you  his long black tail keep and powerful legs to leap atop of the entrance and hopping on walls and walls, as his prediction was correct when Todoroki froze the entrance completely with his right side.

The heterochromia boy runs out of the entrance, creating an ice tail behind him that allows the students' feet  to be frozen underneath the ice. Takato uses his legs and tail to launch in blinding speed literally outpacing Todoroki a few meters away. As the Half-cold, and Half-Hot user frowns and send a wave of ice at him only to be destroyed by firing his atomic breath that blows a shockwave at him but didn't knock him away.

People like Bakugo, blasting the air with his explosions, Aoyama using his laser to fly, Akane doing the same but with her wings and silk web to propel her faster. Momo using her creation to create a long metal pole, Kirishima went solo and jumps across the ice ground, as they chase after both Takato and Todoroki.

Takato: *sees all his friends including Izuku passing the ice barrier as  he runs* "Heh not bad."

Bakugo: "YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU TWO GET AWAY SO EASILY! HALF AND HALF BASTARD! DINOGON!" *thinking* "DINOGON WHAT KIND OF INSULT IS THAT?!"

Todoroki: *slightly impressed that nearby all his classmates had dodged his assaults. "More...people outside of Class A were able to dodge that than I expected."

Everyone stopped when they saw something in front of them, and was revealed to be three 0-pointers. "

Izuku: *thinking* 'The 0 pointers from the entrance exam!'

Present Mic: "OBSTACLES HAVE SHOWN UP SUDDENLY! STARTING WITH THE FIRST BARRIER! ROBO INFERNO!"

Kaminari: *shock and slightly terror* "Aren't those the Zero-point villains from the entrance exam?!" Takato ignores the comment and slammed his jump slamming his tail on the ground with propel him towards his 0 pointer. Izuku charge One for All for his new trick from training alongside Takato.

Izuku: "One for all Full Cowling!" *Izuku launches himself besides Takato which  he soon charge a 10% Delaware smash at one of the Zero Pointers. Meanwhile Takato extend his dorsal spines which he soon curls himself to a ball and spins midair like a round part of a yoyo* 

Izuku/Takato: "DELAWARE SMASH!/ RYUYO!" (Ryu= DRAGON plus Yoyo so Dragon Yoyo) *The Zero-pointer gets a hole straight thru it from Izuku to go right thru his. While Takato was able to slice his giant Robot in half with his sharp dorsal spin allow them to land on the ground and outrun all of them

Meanwhile ice began gather from Todoroki's right side, now preparing to use his ice against the 0 pointer in front of him. But Takato quickly turns and fire a sweep atomic flames blasting right thru the frozen 0 pointer.

Present Mic: "Ryujin from Class 1-A!  He attacked and defended in two hits while Todoroki got in one shot! How elegant! Midoriya and Ryuhin are tied in first place." *standing up and look at Mummy man. "It's, you know, practically unfair!"

Aizawa: "Their actions are logical and strategic."

That's when Takato begins to slow down all of a sudden as a thought crossed his mind.

Takato: *side by side to Midoriya* "Hey Midoriya!" 

Izuku: "Huh what's up?" 

Takato: "Want to do something funny?"

Izuku: "Um...sure? What?"

Takato: "Let them pass us."

Izuku: "WHAT?!" 

Takato: "Trust me it's going to be good."

Soon Izuku and Takato allow Bakugo and Todoroki to pass them. Making them fight each other to the next course.

Takato: *as Takato begins to glow*"Now then hang on tight."

(Meanwhile with Bakugo and Todoroki)

Todoroki made a ice trail while Bakugo increased the force of his explosion. 

Bakugo: "I WILL FUCKING WIN ICY HOT!"

As they keep racing each other until a dark shadow appears above the two students. They're eyes widen as they either though this a part of the course or this was a really big cloud. That is when they stop and looked up. Their eyes widen along with everyone while their jaw dropped to the ground as they see this.

A alarm goes off in Bakugo's pocket making him take it out

Bakugo: "OH I'M SORRY THAT'S JUST THE 'YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP' ALARM!" 

Todoroki: *takes the alarm and throws it to the ground and makes a ice hammer* "GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!" *Slams the hammer down smashing the alarm*

Present Mic: *speechless as he take off his glasses*".......Well..um..that's uh.. you're students....they sure are....uh..creative?"

Aizawa: "I-....I what I..." *Aizawa .E.X.E. Has failed. Please try again later.*

As the Takato passes the two fellow classmates below. He uses his free hand along with Izuku, who is on Takato's other hand to flip them both the Bird.

Bakugo: "YOU ASSHOLES!" *launches himself after them* "DIE!"

Soon Takato revert back to his human form, and as Izuku run to they run straight to the finish line with Bakugo behind them. As Bakugo was closing in on them they smile and begin to slow down allowing Bakugo to pass them.

Takato: "Hehehe...sucker.."