Chapter 6: Memories

Flashback: Takato age 4/ Takato PoV:

I was living on the streets right after I had run away from the orphanage. Everyone in the orphanage had been bullying me for most of my life. It's all because of my eyes all they saw was the eyes of a monster. Even when many older kids had monster wings and powers. They always made fun of me. I decided to run away from the orphanage all I had was my an old photo of a black hair woman holding a something wrapped in a blanket in her arms. I had no name the adults never bother to teach me to read or give me a name.

I was sitting in the alleyway of the street watching everyone walking through the street. Looking thru the trash cans for something to eat sadly there was nothing to eat again. I sighed and walked out of alleyway thru the street badly hungry. As I stopped by a building to rest a bit. But as I rested a Teenager wearing a grey jacket, a black shirt, long black jeans, with a bright green backpack on his back walked past, but his red wallet fells right out his pocket. You ran over to the wallet and looked to see a lot of money in his pocket. With this money you could be eating for weeks. I looked back at the teenager who was still walking away. I could take the money for my own needs.....But deep down I knew it would be wrong. I closed the wallet and started to run over to the teen. When I started get close to the teenager.

"Sir...Sir." I pulled on the teen's sleeve. The man turn and looks down and see me move my hand holding his wallet. "You dropped this sir.."

His eyes widen as he looks around to his wallet is not in his pocket. He kneels down and pats my head and smiles. 

Teen: *smiles* "Heh thanks kid." *As he takes his wallet, He notice my body and noticed that I  was very thin and my dirty clothes.* "You look like you haven't eaten for days, where are you're parents?"

I look down sadly tears run down my face. "I don't have parents..." 

Teen: *Concerned tone* "Oh..." *He kneels down and gently wipes the tears off of me. I looked at him and seeing him giving reassuring smile*

What teen looks like:

Teen: "How about I make you a deal?" *He takes out a some money from his wallet* "If you can grab this money out of my hand you can keep it

Teen: "How about I make you a deal?" *He takes out a some money from his wallet* "If you can grab this money out of my hand you can keep it."

I look at the money and back at him. He seemed to be honest. I raised my hand and quickly swiped for the money. The teen quickly moves his hand away thinking he was able to prevent him from taking his money. 

Teen: "Let's see" *opens his hand and he see the money was gone* "Huh..."

I looked in shock, I open my hand to see the money in my hand.

Teen: "Impressive you got good natural speed. The money is now yours." *He gets up smiling* "Come on let me buy you lunch."

I started to tear up and looked up at him. "W-why are you being so nice to me?"

Teen: "What do you mean?"

"Most people just see me as a monster...and bully me so why are you-?"

The teenager hugs you tears run down my face.

Teen: "You're not a monster you're just a 4 year old born with a unique quirk. And don't let any one tell you that, okay? 

He rubs my back comforting as I cried over his shoulder. When I finally called down he took me to grabs some spicy curry and rice. As I scarfed down the food. The teenager smiled and realizes something.

Teen: "Hey Kid." *I looks up* "I never got your name I'm Y/n, Y/n Ryujin. What's your name?"

"I don't have a name.."

Teen: "Oh...um.." *thinks of a name for me* "How about I call you, Takato.."

"Takato...." *smiles happily* "I like it!"

Y/n: "Heh Takato it is then."

I lived with Y/n for 2 years and honestly he taught me so much. I cherished ever second of it. Y/n was the one who taught me how to read and write, given me name.He would celebrate my own birthday even though he never really knew my real birthday. I looked up to him as he was the father I never had and I know he thought of me as his own son.

But fate had something terrible happen to him. Cause one day in the night time. Me and Y/n were walking home from the convenience store. As we did I noticed Y/n stopped walking. I looked at him curious and his eyes were in cautious mode. 

Y/n: *cautious tone* "Takato get behind me.."

I ran behind Y/n and stayed close to him scared. We continued our way back home until we heard a wicked laughter from behind. We turned to see a man wearing a cloak walking towards us.

Y/n: "Excuse me can we help you?"

The man takes off his cloak and to our horror we see a grotesque monster standing before us. It let loose a monstrous roar and charged straight for us.

Y/n quickly activated his quirk which was Forge of the swords

Y/n quickly activated his quirk which was Forge of the swords. As it gave him the ability to create any sword with anything in area. He touches the asphalt road and create create a deadly blade out of the rock.

Y/n: "TAKATO GO I WILL HOLD IT OFF!!"

I quickly ran away as fast as my little feet could as Y/n fended off the monstrous beast. As I looked back I could hear the roars of the beast and the screams of Y/n as he fended off the beast. I stopped myself all my instincts told me run. But my heart told me to go back and help Y/n.

I decided to listen to my heart. I ran back to where father was .As I made it back, I look to see Y/n being pinned into the ground the monster trying to bite down on Y/n.But is hold it's upper aw and lower jaw preventing him from biting him. I saw blood dripping down from his gut. I had to do something so I grabbed the nearest trash can lid and threw it like a Frisbee. Right into the eye of the monster. The monster looses his grip as he roars in pain Y/n creates another sword with a nearby metal pipe and with all of his strength impale the monster thru it's chest. Killing it in the process. Y/n with pushes the monster to the side. He tries to get up but couldn't. 

I run over to him tears running down my face. "Father!!" I screamed as I went to him and gently helped him to the side. I look to see Y/n wound  bleeding heavily and his breath was getting weaker.

Y/n:*weak tone* "Hey, Takato...you" *coughs a bit little bit of blood came out* "You came back.." 

You hugged held Y/n's hand tears run down my face. "Please father don't go please I don't want to loose you.." You begged in a sad tone.

Y/n: "I'm sorry..Takato.." *coughs weakly and he takes out his wallet and hands it to you* "Can you plz make me a promise Takato..." *I looked up and nodded in sad tone* "Promise me you will live for me...promise me... son.."

Me: "I-I-I promise father...but I can't do it without you.."

Y/n: "You must...my time has come....*tears run down his face* Good...bye..m......y...s....o..n.." 

My eyes widen in horror as he watches his foster father passing away. "no...no...Please don't go please father....FATHER!!!"