Prologue: Rebirth of a legend

The year was 1954, less than decade after the first atomic bombs: Fat man, and Little boy had decimated Japan, the nuclear age had begun. As the American, tested their new shiny new hydrogen bomb, one of them had awaken a powerful creature, Godzilla, a 90 ft tall creature scales so tough not even missiles could penetrate, a roar who challenged the heavens. A tail so strong that could it could crush mountain with a single swing, Claws which rip apart any skyscraper apart, and feet which with a single stomp causes the very Earth to shake. His dorsal spines who could cut diamond would shine blue from down his tail to his head. His eyes would glow blue as he would fire his most unleash his a blue flame steam so powerful entire cities would eradicated just by it making contact. His monstrous amber eyes, which haunted all men.

They were many other Kaiju, all different one from him. From the beautiful moth kaiju Mothra, from the Tyrannical three head dragon, King Ghidorah. They were Kaiju all different shapes and size. However one day, all the kaijus seems to have vanished. All seemed to vanished from the world. It would have seem that humanity would have time of peace.

Years have passed to the year 2060, Humanity have forgotten all about kaijus as labeled them as myths, humanity also have evolved to gain new abilities called Quirks, giving most humans unique abilities. In this new world, some humans with these quirks become heroes, to protect the innocent, or fame and fortune. However, to the unexpecting city their world will be blasted by the past as a child is born hair, black as night but what makes him different are his eyes. His eyes slowly open showing his monster like amber eyes.