Chapter 21: A Heated Discussion

Takato and Akane are currently smiling at each other lovingly, as they were now boyfriend and girlfriend. But as they were distracted with each other the sound of the Mina, Kaminari, Sero letting out a yelp as they fall over with the door, blowing their cover.

Akane and Takato turn around and looks to see all their classmates outside (minus Todoroki), which only followed by a awkward silence afterwards.

Akane: *blushes* "Um.....how long have you guys been there?"

Aizawa: *gives a blunt answer* "The whole time..."

Suddenly Mineta jumps out of the group leaps towards a blushing Akane.

Mineta: *crying out of angry* "NOOOOOO NOT THE BEAUTIFUL HOT CHI-" *Is grabbed by his behind, he slowly looks to see Takato who is giving a the grape haired midget a death glare*  "U-um....mercy..'

(Basically What happens to What Takato does to Mineta from the 5th story)

Takato: *turns around dusting his hands* "Piece of shit..." *is suddenly pulled over and see Kaminari has his arm over his shoulder* 

Kaminari: *smiles* "Dude congrats man! You're officially the first guy in Class 1-A to have a girlfriend!

 Takato: "Uh...thanks?" *all the other guys walks up to Takato*

Izuku: "Takato-kun were you serious about us being part of your family?"

Kirishima: *crying tears of manliness* "Takato bro! WHY ARE YOU THIS GOD LEVEL MANLY?!"

Takato: "Huh? What the heck you talking about?"

Izuku: "That speech you put out it- was" *Takato holds his hand up interrupting Izuku*

Takato: "I don't know, what the hell you talking about? Midoriya, I wasn't making a speech....."*walks past the group before looking behind his back and smirks at smile* "I only stated the facts." *turns his head before leaving the room leaving everyone speechless before Akane asks the question*

Akane: "Um...Where is Takato going?"

Back with Takato, he continues his way thru the corridor, the smell of a fire filled the area. He stops himself and hears the sound of footsteps fill the air.  He sighs as he already knows who it was. He continues his way and begins to pass Endeavor.

Endeavor: *eyes widen in irritation as he see Takato and spoke out which distinguishable from a snarl* "You... You're that monster brat aren't you." 

Takato: *taunt* "Heh, so the flaming landfill has a actual damn brain underneath that dense head of their. Then again, it's probably overcooked."

Endeavor: *same tone* "A sarcastic one, Guess you got that from your father." 

Takato: "No, it's actually something I learnt to talk with specific kinds of people." *Endeavor stood in silence for a while*

Endeavor: "Careful kid, You better watch your damn mouth." *didn't bother to look as he walked past Takato but stops when Takato retorts back non-chalantly*

Takato: "Tch what ever you say, pathetic sparks." 

Endeavor turned to look at Takato with furious eyes, his flames rising along with his temper. "Watch you mouth... You think just because you took me down once, you're a new hotshot? You have no idea who you're messing with..."

Takato: "Oh of course I know who I'm messing with. The former number three hero in both Japan and the world, the one with the highest villain count in history exceeding  even the world's number one hero. All Might." *Takato pauses for a bit to look at the hero in the eye, thinking to himself for a brief moment* "In fact, the only reason that you're number two hero passed away a long time ago ....I know burning trash is illegal but... Then tell me, why are you still lousy second?"

Takato could practically hear the towering man grinding his teeth together. In fact, he was surprised himself of how he managed to stand straight against the man with such resolve.

Takato: "Speechless? Well then let me spell it out for you. You're no hero... you're merely a pest in a man's body legally beating up villains."

Endeavor: *finally raised his voice* "WHY YOU LITTLE...!"

Takato: "Pissed? That tends to happen when you say the bitter truth to someone's damn face. And if you doubt that, tell me; when was the last time you heard someone say that they wanted to be a hero like you when they grew up. You might be among the best heros in the world; but first and foremost, you're a sick motherfucker. How could you do such a thing to your own son, to your own family? YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL SHOTO YOUR SON, YOUR JUST USING HIM!" *Endeavor had enough and was about punch Takato but stops inches away as Takato yells out* "THAT'S THE REASON SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO MANIPULATING SHOTO LIKE A PUPPET AS WE SPEAK!" *Endeavor's eyes widen as he halted his attack at Takato, with the teen not even flinching*

Endeavor: *shocked lowering his fist* "What....what do you mean?"

Takato: *sighs* "While I was taking my classmate to the infirmary I found this in the back of Shoto's neck" * taking out a vial containing a strange bug inside it showing it to Endeavor* "I had Recovery Girl and my brother check it out....apparently it's some kind of larvae which when attached can causes Mind Manipulation thru hatred and Hallucinations.. I doesn't take too much to figure out what Todoroki saw instead."

Endeavor: "....but why do you have it?" 

Takato: "My brother told me to take it to him. Now if you excuse me-" *turns around before walking off putting away the bug in his pocket* "Oh and one more thing, Shoto isn't you, he is his own person, he got his own goals and dreams. So stop forcing he to fulfill you own ambition" *Takato continues his way to his meet his brother.. Xen*

Endeavor: "Hey..." *Takto stops and looks over to Endevour* "How do you know about the former number 2 hero?  Everyone forgotten about him except you, You act as if you know him?"

Takato sighs irritated before looking at the current number 2 before answering: "How could I forget, the Blade of Heroes: Zero?"

"After all...he was the one who gave me my name."